Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2381/110/116/276701274/n276701274_2165888_7492.jpg

Has he done his fingers in?

Oh and check out his friend...

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2089/110/116/276701274/n276701274_2135323_5821.jpg

Guest Heneage

Is it not Christian Audigier? not sure on the spelling but he's a fashion designer who I think worked on Ed Hardy.

Ranger and LuaLua weren't even selected in the reserve team squad, suggesting that Hughton will consider them for a bench role. I could especially see LuaLua there, as Gutierrez and Lovenkrands will be on the flanks, Geremi and R.Taylor probably at CM and then that means we need a winger on the bench.

Ranger and LuaLua weren't even selected in the reserve team squad, suggesting that Hughton will consider them for a bench role. I could especially see LuaLua there, as Gutierrez and Lovenkrands will be on the flanks, Geremi and R.Taylor probably at CM and then that means we need a winger on the bench.

It was a lower level reserve game though, so we probably just rotated it all a little.

It was a lower level reserve game though, so we probably just rotated it all a little.

Yeah, they usually play the youngest of the young in the Senior Cup.

Just had a look on my Facebook and noticed his status has been updated to....."Dnt hate the player hate the game.....SNM"

"Underneath that he has put don't mention dat name on my page"

Seems Mr Ranger is unhappy with a fellow pro, i predict Andy Carroll for getting on the bench over him :-)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Toon Starlet Picks Up Wor Jackie Award

By Craig Hope

NEWCASTLE United starlet Nile Ranger has become the latest young player to pick up the Wor Jackie award.

The 17-year-old was presented with the prestigious trophy by Evening Chronicle editor Paul Robertson (above) at Monday night's sportnewcastle dinner at the city's Civic Centre.

Ranger follows in the footsteps of team-mates Steven Taylor, Andy Carroll and Kazenga LuaLua in landing the esteemed accolade for emerging young talent.

The London-born striker only signed for the Magpies during the summer but has already fired 20 goals for the club's Junior and Reserve sides and has been on the bench at senior level.

And a beaming Ranger told nufc.co.uk: "It's an honour to get this award.

"I've only been at the club since the summer but it's gone really well so far.

"I love it here and I've settled well with my team-mates and in the area.

"It's amazing when you're involved with the first team and that is where I want to be in the future.

"But for now I have to keep on working hard in the Juniors and Reserves and wait for my chance."

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1585355,00.html