Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

We as a club has pretty much proved we hopefully HAVE been useless when it coems to the youths with all the Shearers and Carricks falling out the system/our scouting radars.

Hopefully the new academy can provide top flight players along the future, seems like we have something good going on at least.

Your post is rather mixed up, there have been notable players not signed but there are plenty of players who have MADE IT as pros from Newcastle United Academy.

Exactly. I'd love to get a trio like Clark, Elliot and Watson again. All who forged themselves good careers at ourselves. Even someone like Alan Thompson as well who never cracked it here. Four coming through now like that would be extremely well received.

Would it not!!!!

The lower leagues is littered with X-mag yoof as well: Huntingdon, Pattison, Guy, Ramage, Orr, Offiong, Zola & few others who's names escape at this early hour.

The said was as well when Clarkie came back at times he looked like our best central midfielder.  :harry:

Guest Heneage

Magic. What was his original contract? I imagine it would be more about a pay rise than increase in length of deal.

Guest Heneage

On his NUFCTV interview he says Shearer has told him to stop going out

I wonder if Shearer told him his only weakness is hoes.

Its sound advice really we should be a lot stricter with younger players and going out, as the type of girls they will meet will only be a bigger distraction.

The interview is funny, the reporter's talking to him like he's a 5 year old! Nile hasn't got anything to say because the guy answers his own questions!

Class, "Nile, what's your aim now, is it to get into the first team?".

"er... yes".

"What's it like when you're up there at first team HQ, it must be fantastic?".

"er...yes it is"

Numpty :lol:

arghhhh panic above linkies a no no... lol rehost it

Note how they have given hinm a blank contract, let him fill in what he wnats, how nice.

:lol:

I WANT, ONE, BILLION, TRILLION................................ BANANAS!

http://www.appletreeblog.com/wp-content/2007/06/dr-evil.jpg

Racist.