KK: Milner going nowhere

jimmymag

Come on. Stop moaning at Milner. He has been brilliant at the end of the pre-season and even if he would´t be a regular starter it would be absolutely stupid to sell him, even if we would buy a replacement. As most of you probably has said before. We all ready have a paper thin squad. secondly I think Milner will come good under KK. Especially if he will play in a similar role in the PL as he has have under the pre-season.

good to have Keegan as manager and non of you. Keegan will never sell him. £6m is just a sad price. I would´t consider selling him for under £15m. I don´t value him that high. I just don´t see any reason too sell him for less.

Was one of if not our best player the season we finished 7th under Roeder.

The season he was at Villa? :lol:

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

i would sell for 8 mill +....or rather keep him! But if we could get swp, lennon or joaquin instead it would be nice! in fact, the right midfield position wouldn´t be the most difficult position to get quality...if we are willing to spend!

9 million for a player that can't beat players, can't pass, cant cross, hardly scores and has shit movement and no pace who plays as a winger has to be deal of the century

Have a word.

He is right Wullie, worst player ever to put our shirt on. Hope he dies a slow and painful death personally although somehow I still feel that would be too good for him.

9 million for a player that can't beat players, can't pass, cant cross, hardly scores and has shit movement and no pace who plays as a winger has to be deal of the century

Have a word.

He is right Wullie, worst player ever to put our shirt on. Hope he dies a slow and painful death personally although somehow I still feel that would be too good for him.

Glad to see you've finally come to your senses.

Have a word.

What exactly is it that makes him your favourite player though?

He isn't my favourite player, its just that mongs (no offence) assume because you defend a player and don't believe he is the "worst player eva!!!111" then he is obviously your favourite and you want to rape him in the mouth.

9 million for a player that rarely beats players, can't pass very well, cant cross at all, hardly scores and has s*** movement and no pace who plays as a winger has to be deal of the century

fyp.

9 million  :lol:  It must be seriously great being James Milner.  It doesn't matter what you do during a season because there is always a clean slate to look forward to in August.  Just keep on making those useless little runs to the byline and you keep winning admirers.

He isn't my favourite player, its just that mongs (no offence) assume because you defend a player and don't believe he is the "worst player eva!!!111" then he is obviously your favourite and you want to rape him in the mouth.

He's the only player you ever defend though.

Do you think we should sell him for £9m?

No he isn't.

Yes if we spend that money. I have said before I would sell him as long as the money was spent well although I would hope we arent selling to buy.

Exactly what I said about Alan Smith tbh. However, for £9m we could get a much much better player than Milner.

No he isn't.

Yes if we spend that money. I have said before I would sell him as long as the money was spent well although I would hope we arent selling to buy.

Exactly what I said about Alan Smith tbh. However, for £9m we could get a much much better player than Milner.

I quite like the look of Larsson, hopefully for £9m we could get him and someone else (maybe a young rightback to cover Beye).