Tiago on loan?

Dave

I must admit I don't know a massive amount about Tiago. Can someone give an unbiased opinion of him? What kind of player is he?

If he signs, he's best Midfielder I've ever seen,  far better than Zidane

Are you on drugs??? Better than Zidane???

I must admit I don't know a massive amount about Tiago. Can someone give an unbiased opinion of him? What kind of player is he?

:lol:

Mohammed Zidan is what he meant. Calm down.

No I didn't.  :snod:

No I didn't.  :snod:

Ssshhhhh ... don't ruin it.

Sounds promising, be a great signing if we could pull it off.

He and Guthrie has the potential to be a very nice partnership, two good all-round midfielders who'd give us a very nice engine room.

Mourinho said:  The deal is almost done. There are a few details to complete, that is all. But Tiago showed a lot of tears in front of the group yesterday. He is a wonderful boy and was a very good player for us. We will miss him - the player and the person."

"Yesterday he told he was going to Lyon and that he probably wouldn't be back. It was very emotional for everybody and everyone was really disappointed."

"He did it in a very professional way. He said: `Boss I feel very sorry to go, I love it here, but I am professional and want to play more times.' Lyon's proposal was also a good one for Chelsea. He added that he would like to go because it is a World Cup year and it was clear the boy wanted to go."

"There were a lot of clubs interested in him and he understood that he wasn't first choice. Teams from England, Spain and Portugal were interested in him but he chose to go to Lyon and we wish him well."

:)

Yep :lol: just need the sun or tribalfootball to confirm then Tiago is going straight on the back of my shirt.

Lets not get too excited now!

I would wait till Oliver confirms it before printing his name on your shirt.

Yep :lol: just need the sun or tribalfootball to confirm then Tiago is going straight on the back of my shirt.

Lets not get too excited now!

I would wait till Ashleys shirt confirms it before printing his name on your shirt.

FYP

http://www.toronews.net/index.php?action=article&ID=9416

Juventus has finally found a way to get rid of Tiago (:lol:). After the offering of Fenerhbace, now Newcastle has made progress. The player transfer on loan with a right of redemption set at 10 million euros. The player must give its green light to the operation.

He's not Juventus' Alan Smith equivalent is he?

Dunno if he'd fancy it here, really. Not convinced by this on a number of counts.

Why? Sounds like he enjoyed Chelsea and only left for first-team football. He'd be as good as guaranteed it here, knows he can play in the Premier League and by all accounts is having a shitter at Juve. I can see the logic in it tbh.

Dunno if he'd fancy it here, really. Not convinced by this on a number of counts.

Why? Sounds like he enjoyed Man Utd and only left for first-team football. He'd be as good as guaranteed it here, knows he can play in the Premier League and by all accounts is having a shitter at Newcastle. I can see the logic in it tbh.

Somewhere on an Everton forum someone is posting this ;).