Tiago on loan?

Dave

I see, the old, play em before announcing them technique, I hear some people have actually had some success with it, but isn't it a little contraversial.

Nah,  just surprises them,  Kaka, Messi and Cannavaro are also going to start.  Thats Why they are willing to let Ameobi, Milner and faye go.

Guest ObaStar

I see, the old, play em before announcing them technique, I hear some people have actually had some success with it, but isn't it a little contraversial.

Nah,  just surprises them,  Kaka, Messi and Cannavaro are also going to start.  Thats Why they are willing to let Ameobi, Milner and faye go.

I heard Cannavaro was gonna be a late sub for that lad we bought from Madrid. something Ramos.

Must have missed something. The NUFC transfers in and out in The Mirror.

IN - Jonas Gutierrez (Real Mallorca - Undisc)

IN - Danny Guthrie (Liverpool - £2.5m)

IN - Tiago (Juventus - Loan)

OUT - David Rozehnal (Lazio - £2.9m)

OUT - Peter Ramage (QPR - Free)

OUT - Emre (Fenerbahce - £2m)

OUT - Abdoulaye Faye (Stoke - £2.25m)

the sun had tiago on the transfer in a couple of days a go aswell.

Guest Geordiesned

the sun had tiago on the transfer in a couple of days a go aswell.

...and then ran a story the following day saying Everton were favourites to get him!

Can't find anymore news on this after searching the web.  It seems that we nearly had him signed on loan on the 13th, we stalled because of a dispute on how much we will pay of his wages while on loan, Everton started sniffing on 14th... then no more news.  There was a rumour that Tiago was impressed by the Everton chairman, but thats it.

I always thought he was a tidy player when at Chelsea, so would be happy to have someone here of his quality.  Goal.Com however feel that he was the third biggest flop of the season in Italy last year.  ???

Hope that if we do get him then that form doesn't come with him.

Anyone know anything else?

Can't find anymore news on this after searching the web.  It seems that we nearly had him signed on loan on the 13th, we stalled because of a dispute on how much we will pay of his wages while on loan, Everton started sniffing on 14th... then no more news.  There was a rumour that Tiago was impressed by the Everton chairman, but thats it.

I always thought he was a tidy player when at Chelsea, so would be happy to have someone here of his quality.  Goal.Com however feel that he was the third biggest flop of the season in Italy last year.   ???

Hope that if we do get him then that form doesn't come with him.

Anyone know anything else?

aye goal.com probably thought Beye and Enrique were flops last season

Just checked the latest Italian news; they reckon Tiago is a step closer to Everton as he wants about £38k a week and Athletico Madrid aren't willing to pay, so they're out. Also says Juve want it sorted quickly, urging the player to make his mind up. Another article says any deal should be sorted early next week.