Tiago on loan?

Dave

more overrated than milner ?

more overrated than ameobi(by some)

more overrated than duff?

more overrated than anton fucking ferdinand

Just out of interest, who actually "overrates" Milner? A lot of people on here would quite happily get rid, and those that do rate him far from make him out to be Christiano Ronaldo.

more overrated than milner ?

more overrated than ameobi(by some)

more overrated than duff?

more overrated than anton f***ing ferdinand

Just out of interest, who actually "overrates" Milner? A lot of people on here would quite happily get rid, and those that do rate him far from make him out to be Christiano Ronaldo.

Villa fans.

Guest Stephen927

According to their official website, Tiago is in the 21 man squad but dont know if he'll make the bench or whether he'll be starting.

Juventus play tinight in the Champs league qualifier wonder if Tiago plays?

But then he'll be European tied, s***!

Well if he is as close to signing as reported then he isnt going to be risked if he plays then its probably just more rubbish

If he does, it reduces the chances of a transfer to Everton, but keeps our own chances exactly the same.

I don't think we're even after him.

There have been precisely zero rumours about Tiago to Everton from any decent source of info.

did anyone here honestly rate him during his time at chelsea? obviously he's a good player but not the sort to transform a team. good passer but not a great creator of chances, good engine on him if not the fastest or most energetic, not soft but hardly a bruiser, not the best tackler but reads the game ok, little end product etc.

was hoping he'd go to spurs when he was linked as personally i don't rate him that highly and, for a midfielder, i've never seen him dominate a match. havent seen him for juve but it seems like he flopped there and im wary of buying another late 20s player who has flopped at a big club. i'd be very disappointed if him on loan is our alternative to a big Modric/Deco signing.

If he does, it reduces the chances of a transfer to Everton, but keeps our own chances exactly the same.

I don't think we're even after him.

There have been precisely zero rumours about Tiago to Everton from any decent source of info.

Saw you credited with an interest in a couple of Italian rags the other day, but that's it.