Steve McClaren

Liam Liam Liam O

Guest nufc_geordie

What a c*ck, he seems to start off speaking in Dutch then lapse into English as the interview goes on. If someone had blacked out the screen I would have thought that was Martin Jol speaking. That clown managed his country? How the hell can we recover from that?

He looks really relaxed and happy though, bet he can't believe his luck getting a job like this in Europe... relaxed lifestyle, avoid the British press, do a bit of management. Sounds pretty sweet to me.

Pretty schweet for schure.

It's not so bad in that clip because it seems like it was an interview for the Dutch media, and he's just trying too hard to fit in. What is really bad is that he's so into his Ruud Van McLaren character that he was still doing it last night for the English media prior to the match on Setanta. Was in stitches watching it, and the presenter even picked up on it and him and Kevin Campbell had a wee chuckle too. Grade A fuckwit...

Guest johnnyappleseed

he really doesn't want to be english anymore. "what you call underdogs." yeah brolly it's what they call underdogs, not you the english people.

Compare and contrast that interview with Jose Mourniho's first with Internazionale... and his "I just started learning Italian two weeks ago..." in flawless Italian.

I am embarassed for everyone involved including the populations of Holland and England.