Mark Viduka's lost weight.

James

Guest Chubby Jason

I'm delighted for him.

Perhaps you'll take a leaf out of his book CJ. ;)

Maybe yes. But he's about 33 and has been fat for much of his adult life therefore he's got 10 years on me so I'll worry about it then.

I'm delighted for him.

Maybe yes. But he's about 33 and has been fat for much of his adult life therefore he's got 10 years on me so I'll worry about it then.

More of a pop your user name.

Nevermind.

Guest Chubby Jason

I'm delighted for him.

Yes I realised that.

Nevermind.

Guest optimistic nit

I'm delighted for him.

Nevermind.

Yes I realised that.

:shepherd:

Guest Chubby Jason

I'm delighted for him.

Nevermind.

Yes I realised that.

:shepherd:

Cheers Bunk.

He does look pretty trim. :)

you were adamant he was a fat bastard the other day

Correct. And I'm delighted to say that I was totally, completely and utterly wrong. :)

I assumed he'd return looking as fat as he ended last season but I was wrong. He's lost an awful lot of weight and i hope he plays better and is sharper for it.  :thup:

That ok for you?

you were adamant he was a fat b****** the other day

Correct. And I'm delighted to say that I was totally, completely and utterly wrong. :)

I assumed he'd return looking as fat as he ended last season but I was wrong. He's lost an awful lot of weight and i hope he plays better and is sharper for it.  :thup:

That ok for you?

I was only ribbing to be honest mate  :lol:

you were adamant he was a fat b****** the other day

That ok for you?

I was only ribbing to be honest mate  :lol:

You think I was being serious?  :lol:

He does look in good shape though tbh. Slimmer than I've ever seen him I think. :thup:

Guest Guinness

Good to see Dukes back in training, could be a very important player for us this season. Hopefully now he's trimmed down a bit he'll have a bit more manoeuvrability, I've been watching Premiership Years this week and it's reminded me how devastating he can be.

Well, I take back my facetious comment about the ice cream van. I hope that photo isn't deceptive, because yes, he does look slimmer. I think he's always been lazy with his fitness, so if he's worked a bit harder that could make a big difference to us.

If I'd been Keegan, I'd have told him that this was his last chance not to end his career as a talented failure.