Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

He was far from our shittest player tonight (I've just got back, what a waste of an evening that was).

Harewood is simply not good enough. Knight was dodgy, Reo-Coker is incapable of passing a ball 5 yards to a team mate.

Routledge and Salifou were the only two who looked vaguely decent.

Lad at work was going tonight, said it was only a Tenner.. what was the crowd mate ?

Not too bad considering 4-1 up from first leg, and live on telly.

Still wish I hadn't bothered.

Aye thats not bad. Another couple of season ticket holders in the office couldnt be arsed to go. I guess they saw what was coming

I had to work till late so raced across town to get there in time for a quick drink in the ground. I was spitting feathers, got to the front of queue and remembered there's no booze on sale at UEFA games.

Left with a full 15 minutes to go. The most low key match Ive been to in ages.

Some fan.

He was far from our shittest player tonight (I've just got back, what a waste of an evening that was).

Harewood is simply not good enough. Knight was dodgy, Reo-Coker is incapable of passing a ball 5 yards to a team mate.

Routledge and Salifou were the only two who looked vaguely decent.

Lad at work was going tonight, said it was only a Tenner.. what was the crowd mate ?

Not too bad considering 4-1 up from first leg, and live on telly.

Still wish I hadn't bothered.

Aye thats not bad. Another couple of season ticket holders in the office couldnt be arsed to go. I guess they saw what was coming

I had to work till late so raced across town to get there in time for a quick drink in the ground. I was spitting feathers, got to the front of queue and remembered there's no booze on sale at UEFA games.

Left with a full 15 minutes to go. The most low key match Ive been to in ages.

Some fan.

To be honest if I had to work late and rushed around and sat through 75 minutes of that shite I'd want a medal for it. It's not as if they needed a strong vocal backing at that stage is it? Perspective needed I think.

Why the fuck does Arshavin want to go to a relegation battle with Spurs when he can play against Juventus and Real Madrid in this team.

Man United have been awful.

Funny to hear Townsend say Man United weren't bothered about the game, no Andy they've just been shite.

Rooney is even less of an out and out striker than he is a left winger.

I think Rooney has been poor for a long time now. Tevez is still fucking class though. If they get Berbatov they will be back to being class again. Oh and Nani is still gash and I love it.

Man United have been awful.

Funny to hear Townsend say Man United weren't bothered about the game, no Andy they've just been shite.

Rooney is even less of an out and out striker than he is a left winger.

I think Rooney has been poor for a long time now. Tevez is still fucking class though. If they get Berbatov they will be back to being class again. Oh and Nani is still gash and I love it.

Tevez & Rooney are too similar.

:lol: Fucking Hell.

And Clive Tylsley... "He's handled that in"... like it was in doubt.. it was a fucking slam dunk.

EDIT : Who was it that went to congratulate him like there was a chance it coudl have been given