Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Fulham 1 Arsenal 0 FT.

Pressure really on them to get a win next week now-could be a real advantage to us!!!

Or we could get battered :lol: sorry to be pessimist

Fulham 1 Arsenal 0 FT.

Pressure really on them to get a win next week now-could be a real advantage to us!!!

Or we could get battered :lol: sorry to be pessimist

Think we could nick a point down at Emirates. They haven't replaced Flamini and with Fabregas out injured (how long is he supposed to be missing?) their midfield is weak and if Fulham can boss the midfield and get a result, I'm sure we can aswell.. But if Cesc plays, then it's a different story..

Watched the Arsenal game and they were awful, totally dominated by a decent Fulham team, believe it or not!

Van persie and adebayor didn't get any decent service and therefore no goal threat, Fulham pressured very well and made the midfield make a lot of mistakes, that denilson kid gave the ball away every other pass in thefirst half.

If we pressure well we may get a nice result...

I would like a performance like the one when we had  not won in the smoke for fooking ages and beat the twats, that was a class performance..

They hardly made light work of WBA last week and to loose today, we have to have a chance of getting a result.

Spurs aren't solid as a team yet.  Perhaps there is too much individual talent and not enough to compliment it. They look disjointed.

They look like a good team, but they had no idea what to do. Bent can't play alone.

In spurts they do, but the link up play between their forwards and midfield is terrible.  They posed more of a threat when the midfield did all the attacking. 

Yeah, in the build up to their goal they looked impressive. Just need a forward and someone in the midfield that can stay back and let the midgets cavort.

Accumulator

Chelsea 4 - 0 @ 16 - 1

Arsenal 3 - 0 @ 10 - 1

Everton 2 - 1 @ 8 - 1

Tottenham 2 - 1 @ 13 - 2

Aston Villa 3 - 1 @ 12 - 1

Liverpool 2 - 0 @ 9 - 2

Newcastle 3 - 0 @ 13 - 1

Stuck a penny on it. Stand to win 126k if it comes off. 

Wasted your penny there.

O0

(Obviously ignoring the balls-up I made of the other results. )

Teams with all black goal-nets should be kicked out of the League.

We've got them this season, apparently it's to do with the electronic advertising boards  :rolleyes:

Aye, noticed that... shame it makes goals scored look shit. :(

Guest hikickry

Only been 2 games, i'm sure spurs will pick up soon

can't see they will do that soon...

do they have striker? it was keane that makes berbatov look good.. they have lost their identity when they lost keane... berbatov is admitelly just average (not change the game much and at this point wasn't interested either on playing)

with bunch of weakling at the middle so easy get through to them... unless they have establish as arsenal... cesc has done greatly to be "hardman" on the middle of the field even physically not suitable for the task.

too much... experiment on back four... which in case make them quartet look so poor n0t solid enough. back four should be build on long term plan not just pick and replace.

we are forgetting, its spurs... of course they will pick up, its spurs. Problems? not at spurs. The downright arse-licking of the club makes me sick. What if things dont go right for them this season? is that so unbelievable?i bet they will still be the team to break into the top 4 again next season though wont they. ho hum.  :tickedoff:

Guest kingdawson

I said before on here that Fuller is the player from the championship i rate the most. The guy is class on his day.

Guest hikickry

lawro gets rite on my nerves, just everything about him. from his cobweb hair to his webbed nose, plus the complete crap amount of cliches that come from his mouth.