So, who's signing in the final week?

Coxaux
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We've already signed 3 players, done and dusted.

? what do you know HTT

Nothing. He comes out with these statements every now and then when Keegan comes out and tells us we are close to signing players.

stand by for all those who said "I'll judge Ashley after the deadline" to start saying "I'll judge Ashley in January"

Nice to see that people still think that shelling out 3 seasons ticket money = hoping for failure. You could't make it up.

bluelaugh.gif

How's about you take off your shoes, sit back, relax and crack a beer? make sure you loosen your pants a little, give that semi-on some space to breath.

Precisely. Gloating already. Kind of proves the point.

you want me to tell you about real mediocrity ?

On second thoughts, you didn't listen the first time.

mackems.gif

I've got 1334 reasons for saying you're talking bollocks.......you didn't take any notice of that either.

stand by for all those who said "I'll judge Ashley after the deadline" to start saying "I'll judge Ashley in January"

Nice to see that people still think that shelling out 3 seasons ticket money = hoping for failure. You could't make it up.

bluelaugh.gif

How's about you take off your shoes, sit back, relax and crack a beer? make sure you loosen your pants a little, give that semi-on some space to breath.

mackems.gif

I've got 1334 reasons for saying you're talking bollocks.......you didn't take any notice of that either.

Still gloating.  Really quite sad :)

bluelaugh.gif

mackems.gif

List the reasons.  :coolsmiley:

bluelaugh.gif

mackems.gif

NE5, I know you like to get your point across mate, which is fine, you're entitled to your opinion.

But please don't ruin this thread with old board/new board stuff. Start a new thread if you want to discuss it. I think everyone can safely say they're getting a bit tired of it.

what are you on ?

Show us where I mentioned them there  :idiot2:

bluelaugh.gif

mackems.gif

NE5, I know you like to get your point across mate, which is fine, you're entitled to your opinion.

But please don't ruin this thread with old board/new board stuff. Start a new thread if you want to discuss it. I think everyone can safely say they're getting a bit tired of it.

what are you on ?

Show us where I mentioned them there  :idiot2:

Did I say you did?

I'm just saying, this is a thread for speculating on who will sign tonight or tomorrow.

Please keep it like that.

oh dear.

I'll resist the temptation to tell you to bugger off and not pre-judge anything.........

By the way.

The transfer deadline is September 1st midnight in Spain aswell, for all those who said it was tonight.

Of all the major European leagues, I think Holland is the only one that finishes tonight...

By the way.

The transfer deadline is September 1st midnight in Spain aswell, for all those who said it was tonight.

Of all the major European leagues, I think Holland is the only one that finishes tonight...

So we'll know about any Krul transfer tonight?

By the way.

So we'll know about any Krul transfer tonight?

Just thinking the same.

By the way.

i thought it was europe wide. bit bizzarre if it's not.

if we dont get at least 3 players in we should never have let Milner go no matter what the price was

Ah no for £12 million pounds they were dead right

Yeah, because it's worth f***ing up our season for £12 million.

[/quote

Christ man...trust me selling Milner will not fuck up our season.He had one good game since I can remember and it was his last game for us against Coventry in the 2nd round of the carling cup!

if we dont get at least 3 players in we should never have let Milner go no matter what the price was

Christ man...trust me selling Milner will not fuck up our season.He had one good game since I can remember and it was his last game for us against Coventry in the 2nd round of the carling cup!

Your a joke if you think he's had 1 good game for us. Don't mistake me for some Milner fanatic, I'm all for selling IF we can get a replacement but the fact is if we don't replace him were in trouble.

Were already having problems if the squad stays as it is. Zoggy will have to go back to LB to replace injured Enrique, Duff is injured, so Jonas has to go back to the left which leaves Geremi playing on the right, and that's assuming whatever kept him out yesterday won't cause him to miss Hull. If Geremi doesn't make it for Hull, who plays on the right? Also, you REALLY don't want Geremi as your primary right winger for a large chunk of the season.

Guest stjamestoon

Christ man...trust me selling Milner will not f*** up our season.He had one good game since I can remember and it was his last game for us against Coventry in the 2nd round of the carling cup!

Your a joke if you think he's had 1 good game for us. Don't mistake me for some Milner fanatic, I'm all for selling IF we can get a replacement but the fact is if we don't replace him were in trouble.

Were already having problems if the squad stays as it is. Zoggy will have to go back to LB to replace injured Enrique, Duff is injured, so Jonas has to go back to the left which leaves Geremi playing on the right, and that's assuming whatever kept him out yesterday won't cause him to miss Hull. If Geremi doesn't make it for Hull, who plays on the right? Also, you REALLY don't want Geremi as your primary right winger for a large chunk of the season.

Summed it up well.

Selling Milner wasnt a great thing to do, even if we bring in three fairly good players tomorrow, which i think we will struggle to do. We are very limited on the right wing...ideally could do with signing a Rb, Lb, RW tomorrow, can't see it though.