So, who's signing in the final week?

Coxaux
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else starting to think we will sign noone else?

strangely i don't think that, i think we'll certainly be underwhelmed in numbers but something will happen

it has to

I hope to fuck you are right. I'm starting to hve alot of doubts.

Hopefully, the meeting yesterday will have sparked the transfers into life. Seems strange looking forward to what Oliver has to say.

Anyone else starting to think we will sign noone else?

strangely i don't think that, i think we'll certainly be underwhelmed in numbers but something will happen

it has to

I hope to fuck you are right. I'm starting to hve alot of doubts.

Hopefully, the meeting yesterday will have sparked the transfers into life. Seems strange looking forward to what Oliver has to say.

oh i have a lot of doubts, have done all close season, but the jonas/colo deals have convinced me they're not totally inept

and it would take an utter fuckwit of the highest order to think we can make it to january with the squad the way it is

We'll make at least one signing before the transfer window closes. Don't you people remember how sudden the Jonas signing was? That's how transfers should be dealt with tbh. As little media coverage as possible until the player has signed the dotted line. Much more professional. We still have a few more days anyhow.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

I'm still confident there'll be new faces before the window shuts. It would make a mockery of the new set up if there weren't any......and they know that.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

SSN just said Walter Pandiani is in talks with several Premier League clubs...

Fucking hell we're resorting to signing sticker books.

If noone signs then Ashley and co need f***ing shooting.

Serious questions need to be asked, given KK's comments on the squad. This is regardless of the money spent btw.

I could well see  Keegan f***ing off again if we get noone in.

Seems like him saying we need a couple or three or four as a direct ploy to get Ashley & co to get their arses in gear.

There is still time but a little worrying to say the least.

http://pro.corbis.com/images/BXP60137.jpg?size=572&uid=%7B5CB51F94-640F-4426-B07D-1A2E43FCB0FD%7D

If noone signs then Ashley and co need f***ing shooting.

Serious questions need to be asked, given KK's comments on the squad. This is regardless of the money spent btw.

I could well see  Keegan f***ing off again if we get noone in.

Seems like him saying we need a couple or three or four as a direct ploy to get Ashley & co to get their arses in gear.

There is still time but a little worrying to say the least.

http://pro.corbis.com/images/BXP60137.jpg?size=572&uid=%7B5CB51F94-640F-4426-B07D-1A2E43FCB0FD%7D

Is that the Bait used to catch a Freddie Shepherd?  Throw a few pasties in and he'll bite.

At the end of the day, there is no reason we can't have a good season with the players we've got. Anyone else we get is a bonus.

I don't think any players we can realistically sign can offer much improvement to our potential for this season.

Is it just me who has the feeling that NE5 is just waiting for an all out "I told you so" attack if we have not signed a couple of players when the window is closed?:)