La Liga 2008/09

Mr. Snrub

FUCKING HELL.............

This free sport channel in Finland shows La Liga every Sunday. And they've always shown El Clasico, no matter what day it is.

But not today...instead they're showing USA-Russia icehockey World Champs.....and moved the football to a pay channel. And Finland plays at the same time so there's zero chance finding a bar that would show football instead of hockey. Sometimes I just hate my country....embarrassing  :no:

Only one important match today and it's at the Bernabeu.

How many cards tonight in the Classico then?

23 yellows and 4 reds is my guess. Part of me wants to watch it but the bullshit levels will be through the roof from everyone involved. Think I'll just watch the highlights.

Real Madrid: Casillas; Heinze, Metzelder, Cannavaro, Ramos; Gago, Lass, Marcelo, Robben; Raúl, Higuain

Barca: Valdés; Alves, Puyol, Piqué, Abidal; Xavi, Touré, Iniesta; Messi, Eto'o, Henry

Same Barca team as the one that played against Chelsea. There's no way they get shut out for the second match in a row.

Metzelder playing? Wow. Flashback from 2002, that is. Real have a slow defense, so I see Barca winning 3-2.

Guest timmy boy

Anyone watching on Fox? Who's the geordie commentator? "Lurking like a big vulture inside the box" :lol:

Ray Hudson, he is hilarious. Apart from the ridiculous noises he makes when there is a chance.

Anyone watching on Fox? Who's the geordie commentator? "Lurking like a big vulture inside the box" :lol:

Ray Hudson, he is hilarious. Apart from the ridiculous noises he makes when there is a chance.

Cheers, just found out out on google.

http://rayhudson.wordpress.com/ Some of his quotes are brilliant :lol:

Would prefer to see Madrid win the league, but i want Henry too.

Dilemmas!!

I used to like you, but how anyone can want real to win the league over barca is beyond me.