La Liga 2008/09

Mr. Snrub

The bookings they give are really retarded :lol:

That one on messi was a certain yellow though.

nah.  Was a challenge for the ball, they just fell into each other after. Foul sure.

Guest palnese

I think Alves is becoming my most disliked player, horrible little cretin.

Ronaldo?

calling this match el clasico is a bit cringeworthy, the name is a very recent media concoction to help sell the match to overseas broadcasters. the spanish fans for years have instead called it, taking inspiration from english footie, el derby.

Good God, that was fucking brilliant. Barcelona have been incredible since Higuain's goal. Sublime doesn't even begin to cover some of the football on display.

This is what it should all be about.

calling this match el clasico is a bit cringeworthy, the name is a very recent media concoction to help sell the match to overseas broadcasters. the spanish fans for years have instead called it, taking inspiration from english footie, el derby.

Classic pd.

Guest palnese

Jimmy Floyd :lol:

pronouncing every player's name... weirdly.

"Hanry, Eto......O" :D"

Good God, that was fucking brilliant. Barcelona have been incredible since Higuain's goal. Sublime doesn't even begin to cover some of the football on display.

This is what it should all be about.

Watching Barca play and then thinking about how we're going to play tomorrow makes me want to cry

As much as I usually want English teams to do best, would be great to have a ManU Barca final with Messi just pissing all over you know who.

What I love about Messi is his deceptive strength. He's pretty slight but he can muscle defenders out of his way whilst still keeping the ball like it's on a piece of string attached to his boot.

On that last instance for example there's no way Ronaldo doesn't throw himself to the deck.