Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

Jonas, Xisco, Collocini, Gonzalez, Guthrie, Bassong. The 4 who have already played look good, for me it hasn't been that bad a summer, just lacking in big names (not necessarily a bad thing)

Yes but we've only signed 2 today, the other 4 don't count.

They count but when you've got a squad as small as ours, we need more, a fuking lot more, or are you happy with the size of our squad? You like things little? ;)

Assuming the Xisco deal is sealed, the size of our squad is acceptable and in line with those of our competitors.

I was hoping for more than a relegation fight.

Yet you still want to sell Owen with little chance of replacing him? Crazy.

I'd rather sell him now than let him walk away for free. Yes am totally fuking mad.

Tit.

why?

Jonas, Xisco, Collocini, Gonzalez, Guthrie, Bassong. The 4 who have already played look good, for me it hasn't been that bad a summer, just lacking in big names (not necessarily a bad thing)

They count but when you've got a squad as small as ours, we need more, a fuking lot more, or are you happy with the size of our squad? You like things little? ;)

Assuming the Xisco deal is sealed, the size of our squad is acceptable and in line with those of our competitors.

I'd rather sell him now than let him walk away for free. Yes am totally fuking mad.

Tit.

Oh, another mature poster. Tit eh?

You're worried about relegation because of the lack of the players we've signed, but you're happy to sell our "best" player. Tit indeed.

Barton off to Pompey.

He's our best player?

He's done fuk all since he's been here, has cost us more than any other play in history, and will reward us by leaving on a free. I must be fuking mental to want to claw something back (including pride) from the entire diabolical situation.

God help us if we are to rely on Owen for this following season, god help us.

Whats with the Newcastle doom mongers, from the outside looking at your squad its looking impressive and if you continue to build like this your heading up!

How can our squad be impressive we have 2 fullbacks only...midfielders with no creativity...wide men who cant cross a ball or take a corner yes geremi and nzogbia that means you ...and strikers who are always injured or in sholas case about as much use as a dead horse.....the squad is very very thin on the ground

You can only build so much in one season, look at last season your loads better!

have to disagree with you on that one we are not loads better at all we have stood still and are no better imo

Guest LucaAltieri

Why would you loan someone with the prospect of a ban hanging over him?

Because he'll only get a ban if he's a Newcastle player.

Loan him out... FA hearing... no ban... recall him.

I'm not happy with the size of the squad but I think that we're better off than we were at this stage last year as most of the players who have gone wouldn't have played enough games to worry about.  The ones who would have played have been replaced with first team players who look to be as good, if not better.

Whats with the Newcastle doom mongers, from the outside looking at your squad its looking impressive and if you continue to build like this your heading up!

How can our squad be impressive we have 2 fullbacks only...midfielders with no creativity...wide men who cant cross a ball or take a corner yes geremi and nzogbia that means you ...and strikers who are always injured or in sholas case about as much use as a dead horse.....the squad is very very thin on the ground

You can only build so much in one season, look at last season your loads better!

have to disagree with you on that one we are not loads better at all we have stood still and are no better imo

:kasper: :idiot2:

ignore him.

Guest trig111

Quote from: Dave on Today at 05:53:09 PM

Quote from: Mike on Today at 05:51:35 PM

Wouldn't mind a part exchange for Diarra if it's Pompey.

Yes please.

Would be a f***ing brilliant deal tbh

1000-1 shot

Tit.

Oh, another mature poster. Tit eh?

You're worried about relegation because of the lack of the players we've signed, but you're happy to sell our "best" player. Tit indeed.

Barton off to Pompey.

He's our best player?

He's done fuk all since he's been here, has cost us more than any other play in history, and will reward us by leaving on a free. I must be fuking mental to want to claw something back (including pride) from the entire diabolical situation.

God help us if we are to rely on Owen for this following season, god help us.

*sigh*

IF we replace him, then yes I agree. However, have you seen our strikeforce at the minute? What's the use of a few million quid? Can we stick it up front?

What did I tell you man :lol:

Wow ... what a day. I mean Joey just had to go. The drama was just getting too much. Even on saturday he just couldn't keep things low key when he came on. I wish him the best, as he has real issues.

It's probably Moyes, as he's so desperate it seems. The most sense would be Portsmouth as Tony Adams and his sporting chance peeps would be right there with him everyday.

With every sale we make I believe it means we have another person tied up. When the club is ready they will let us know who they are.