Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

Guest kingdawson

If those twats get Diarra as well, I will shoot myself.

Man that would be an excellent signing. We still need a  striker though.

Guest black n white

where's mr mckay when you want him ;D

we can still sign free agents after the deadline and if that is the case can we not just give players the money to buy out there own contracts hence beating the transfer window?

Diarra is never going to come here. Simply not possible.

He'll go to Spurs since that seems to be the flavor of the month for cocky young players who aren't quite good enough for the top 4.

Selling Barton should be judged on its own merits and independent of any Diarra transfer since... well, we're not getting him.

If we end up with Lennon i will be pleased. A quicker version of SWP

Just because Lennon is short, black, plays RW and is quicker than SWP doesn't make him a quicker version of SWP.

Wright-Phillips actually has some footballing talent, whereas Lennon is just a sprinter who plays the occasional game of football. I really wouldn't want him here. People talk about Milner having no end product, well you've obviously never seen Aaron Lennon anywhere near a football pitch.

Guest icemanblue

:lol:

Hmmm. This isn't working properly. This post was meant to be a quote, I can't see avatars and it would appear that i'm the only person on this site.

Mike Ashley's fault, the cunt.

Wouldn't it be great if we somehow, almost magically, announced we've signed Gareth Barry, Nico Kranjcar and Nikola Zigic...

Valencia striker Nikola Zigic has shunned a transfer to England and completed a loan move back to Racing Santander.