KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest black n white

The question isn't who's available, it's who would prepared to come and work at this disaster of a football club?

how long will the fans give him,

can see it now..............you dont know what your doing

Surprised non of the media have gone to see if KK is at home..

I think there is actually something in that if they havent.. had plenty of time

Setanta constantly saying that they've had people call in saying they saw him on the A69.

What, bumming a lift?

Shall I go and knock see if he's in ?

Please do, or at least give him a ring. Surely he's listed in the white pages.

Guest johnson293

Setanta constantly saying that they've had people call in saying they saw him on the A69.

Aye...NUFC.com had a picture of a road sign, signposted 'South'

Surely if/when he leaves, Keegan would haed back to Glasgow, where he wa sliving working before?

A69 across to Carlisle, then up the M6? to Glasgow would make sense.

Guest nufc_geordie

No the manager is boss, If Keegan wanted to keep Barton then that should have been the end of it.

Exactly right, whoever or whatever Keegan wanted should have been granted if it was available and he was the manager of the club. To undermine the manager is the end of the working relationship. Either Ashley knows bugger all about football or he didn't trust Keegan's judgement, one of the two.

But seriously though, if it turns out KK has been sacked... where do we honestly go? Personally I dont want this heirarchy in place, im praying DIC come in for a bid and buy us out, so we have to start all over again...

Makes you wonder now, given Ashley is going to get so much shit over this, that he may think it would have been better selling out to the Abu Dabi group.  What a different day we would all be experiencing now if that had come off :(

Talksport saying they are hearing there WON'T be any announcement today.

Would that be a reason for hope it could yet be resolved with Keegan staying?

Or the pissed off mob that's apparently outside the building.

Guest LucaAltieri

FFS! Talksport say there wont be an announcement today

Read; We have no idea what's going on but as it's getting close to 5.00 so there's a chance we'll hear nothing official today. Your guess is as good as ours.

Talksport saying they are hearing there WON'T be any announcement today.

Would that be a reason for hope it could yet be resolved with Keegan staying?

I bloody hope so.

I think this is the lowest I've ever felt about NUFC.

yep.

i'll feel worse when it's official, i'm still clinging on to that tiny bit of hope atm

Me too. :(

I can't see where I we go from here and I don't even want to. I don't want anyone else in charge.

This is just fucking pathetic now. Regardless of whether Keegan stays or goes it's a disgrace leaving people hanging like this. Especially when there's unrest occuring outside the Stadium that I can guarentee won't be dying down anytime soon. Leaving them to simmer isn't going to help one bit.

Just take the horse round the back, put the bullet it and lets just move on. Sick of been left in the fucking dark.

FFS! Talksport say there wont be an announcement today

Read; We have no idea what's going on but as it's getting close to 5.00 so there's a chance we'll hear nothing official today. Your guess is as good as ours.

Some muppet was up at midnight last night updating the official website he bliddy better be there when this news finally get confirmed one way or the other.