KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest hikickry

FFS the hysteria is getting a bit much. Ashley’s aim of getting young good players in and developing the club gradually was always going to clash with Keegans approach. I was disappointed with KK being appointed and although he did impress me as a man I still think the club can be better off long term with someone else.

yes but who? and what if this person isn't overly keen on the players that are at the club already? if KK isn't safe as our manager, nobody bloody is. We will never progress if we keep up this shit. Absolutely fuming.

I've been trying to not comment b/c I know nothing other than whats posted on the board and other websites....

But i'm all the way out in Orlando, FL sitting at my desk at work with my stomach in knots over this.

I'll never lose my love for the club no matter what happens...

But i'm worried as hell about the future. I won't lie.

Guest marky555

FFS the hysteria is getting a bit much. Ashleys aim of getting young good players in and developing the club gradually was always going to clash with Keegans approach. I was disappointed with KK being appointed and although he did impress me as a man I still think the club can be better off long term with someone else.

I'm just disappointed with KK as a manager if he has walked out. If he was too short sighted to see we were moving in the right direction he isn't the man I thought he was.

The first KK era was amazing, but again we were shocked by a sudden walk-out. Keegan has done a lot for this club, but he has also let us down before, to a certain extent.

How can you complain at someone who has clearly been misold his job role? He wouldnt have took the job if he knew that Ashley, Wise, Jiminez, etc were going to act like they have done, he's clearly been told one thing, and another has happened.

Whole thing is a fucking joke, no direction at all from Ashley.

I'm completely disillusioned with Premiership football right now, the whole thing is a disgrace, starting with Man City's escapades yesterday, then this today.

Why now though?! That's what I don't get. If KK wasn't happy with the way things are run, he's had all summer to walk out. If Ashley doesn't like KK's stance on Barton etc he's had weeks to sack him.

This basically ruins yet another season and probably another summer's worth of business.

This. I try to take a step back from the usual media crap and think about what makes sense. The Milner sale made sense (although it was clear it was not Keegan's decision), I even thought overall the transfer window dealings were alright - its just the injuries which make it seem worse. But the Owen announcement didn't make sense at all, reeks of amateurism. And if this is true, unless there is a world class manager lined up who actually picked all of our transfer window signings, could be a worse decision than the appointment of Souness.

Why now though?! That's what I don't get. If KK wasn't happy with the way things are run, he's had all summer to walk out. If Ashley doesn't like KK's stance on Barton etc he's had weeks to sack him.

This basically ruins yet another season and probably another summer's worth of business.

This is waht I don't get. Should have sorted this all out ages ago.

It's a real shame because I like Ashleys plans, but at the same time I respect Keegan as a manager.

They just wanted different things, and they should have known it wouldn't work much earlier.

I'm sticking with the club though. I don't think Ashley is a bad guy, Keegan just wasn't the best fit for what he wants to do.

How long did it take for the club to confirm the sacking of Allardyce?

We all know that the club in the new Ashley era isn't the fastest on issuing statements, at least when there's a new player to be unveiled,  so is this absence of an offical statement perhaps a good thing? That's what I hope

It's a real shame because I like Ashleys plans, but at the same time I respect Keegan as a manager.

They just wanted different things, and they should have known it wouldn't work much earlier.

I'm sticking with the club though. I don't think Ashley is a bad guy, Keegan just wasn't the best fit for what he wants to do.

But what benefit is there in getting rid now, unless there's someone better lined up?

Guest nufc_geordie

Tell My Familiy that i love them, Im About to commit sucide in about 2 minutes.

Oh dear......absolutely no need mate!

But what benefit is there in getting rid now, unless there's someone better lined up?

Who's available?