KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do people seriously think that there's any chance that this isn't "official" by the way? There may be no statement from the club, and I understand the desire for optimism, but I seriously doubt the entire British media would drop such a massive bollock as this one.

Would be really funny if they had though   :colo:

Guest kingdawson

Wise and Poyet appointed.

Just Poyet from what the press is saying. Wise remains DOF. Poyet manager.

WTF, where's this from? 

He rejected the chance to be uniteds number 2 not so long ago. I'd be gutted.

Guest Harry-Norway

Has Toon got Mad???

Its all over Norwegian newspapers as well,but nobody can confirmed anything-please tell me its onlya bad dream

KK in Mike A out

press office number 01912018420.

if anyone is from the middle east and has the accent give this number a call and say you are a potential investor. then work it so we beat skysports to the real answer

Do people seriously think that there's any chance that this isn't "official" by the way? There may be no statement from the club, and I understand the desire for optimism, but I seriously doubt the entire British media would drop such a massive bollock as this one.

Been done before. Many many times, in fact. If whenever there was a media frenzy, something actually happened, M'ON would have been our manager twice over, Shearer thrice, KK every single time we have had an opening, Redknapp before KK was actually appointed and Ashley would have sold the club a week after he bought it. Honestly, there's been a bunch of times where the media has said 'confirmed' '100%' 'sure thing' and it's turned out to be false.

I'm not doubting that there's been a meeting today but, honestly, why would the press have a clue about what's going on? Who is giving them information? And why didn't this person give them any reliable information for the past two months? What's changed?

Many of our fans are gullible and the press just lurvvvvv the fact that it's so easy to whip us all into a frenzy.

Been done before. Many many times, in fact. If whenever there was a media frenzy, something actually happened, M'ON would have been our manager twice over, Shearer thrice, KK every single time we have an opening, Redknapp before KK was actually appointed and Ashley would have sold the club a week after he bought it. Honestly, there's been a bunch of times where the media has said 'confirmed' '100%' 'sure thing' and it's turned out to be false.

I'm not doubting that there's been a meeting today but honestly, why would the press have a club about what's going on? Who is giving them information? And why didn't this person give them any reliable information for the past two months? What's changed?

Many of our fans are gullible and the press just lurvvvvv the fact that it's so easy to whip us all into a frenzy.

can't a agree with a word of that apisith, can think of no time when the media have been this certain about something & it turn out to be false

I don't give a s***, f*** you ashley

and you too ameobi

Ameobi can't help being an utterly rubbish footballer. Ashley, on the other hand, can help being a c***

Just taken a call from a colleague (Birmingham fan) who said.. "well you knew it wasnt going to be good when last week he said he was trying to get 7/8 players in". where the fuck did he get that from... power of the press CUNTS!!!!!!!!!