KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest xenomorph

Radio 5 just said this:

"Kevin Keegan has parted from Newcastle United"

No ifs, no buts no it's not yet confirmeds... they are following up in a minute.

so, with this story semi-confirmed everywhere, only hope is that this is like the portsmouth incident when Keegan was first manager ... he's left, its official ... without official confirmation, time to cool down, re-discuss ... maybe in few days time, we find out its sorted out ...

either way, if he goes or stays, its a black day for us...  :tickedoff:

Guest LucaAltieri

Just heard on Talksport that Keegan has been appointed Newcastle Manager! Oh.

Followed by... "Hate to say I told you so..."

Twats.

Well what a fucking pile of shit.

Another season fucked up. Another hit for our increasingly pathetic reputation. Another bunch of players thinking about leaving no doubt. Another kick to the guts.

Thanks a fucking lot Mike and Kevin.

There had better be some fucking answers forthcoming about this disgrace.

Another season fucked up. Another hit for our increasingly pathetic reputation. Another bunch of players thinking about leaving no doubt. Another kick to the guts.

Can expect Owen to not sign now

bullshit theory but the players we've brought in potentially recommended by the new guy?  that spanish fella they were on about ages ago?

would be the only ray of hope 'cause to think we'd appoint a manager that doesn't fancy the lads we've just brought in is terrifying

IF KK is on his way, my best guess on this, avoiding the media based crap is:

KK: Mike, you've made me look like a twat, we got 2 players yesterday and I was told we would have 4 or 5 through the door. We're short on numbers and clearly this recruitment policy isn't working. I need more control. I can't manage without having input on how recruitment works - evidence is mate that your policy is basically bollocks.

MA: Ok, fuck off then.