KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Keegan is indeed leaving for whatever reason don't you think it's wise to wait and see why before getting on Ashley/Wise' back regarding it?

If he's leaving then i'll be angry with Keegan, he won't be blame free.

Dennis wise is getting some abuse on the texts. ;D

What the f*** for?

people saying they are not going back to SJP while ashley and Wise are still there, Everyone seems to have got it in there heads Wise is the new manager for some reason

blame shearergol

Yeah, feel free to blame me. Just passing on information :)

There have been a couple of rumours that we are about to secure some Middle Eastern investment of our own. Could this have any bearing on today's events?

Normally I look at your posts and automatically see bollocks. However, I think you're going along the right lines here...

There have been a couple of rumours that we are about to secure some Middle Eastern investment of our own. Could this have any bearing on today's events?

More like KK was promised funds to build a decent side in the summer and ended up only spending about £5.5million net, so left.

17 pages b ased on funk all! What a bunch of cretins!

Sorry, but it's the truth!

Which you are one of.

And he calls other cretins ...halfwit.

At page 33 and still going...

Any FACTS yet?

PK, please use any of the above to describe yourself... probably fall short???

Where are these rumours?

David Craig on SSN last night, plus a couple of corporate whispers around this forum today.

I would love it if it was the media blowing everything out of proportion and Keegan stayed. Sadly, I just can't see it happening :(

I can see it happening, in fact that's still the most likely outcome. Don't forget we have nothing at all from any reputable sources at this point.

Still 1/6 on Betfair, so it's no certainty.

Where are these rumours?

David Craig on SSN last night, plus a couple of corporate whispers around this forum today.

Interesting.  Maybe this board meeting is purely so Keegan can meet investors.  Doubt it though.

If the media has been stitched up, it would be brilliant.

Priceless.

KK walks out of St James "What are you lot doing here? Am I due for an interview or something?"

SkySports Fella "Well, we're all here in response to todays big news Kevin - anything to tell us?"

KK "Oh that news. Yep - Joey's had a lovely day, we've all sang happy birthday to him, Mike bought him a cake from marks and sparks, and the lads chipped in for a copy of Jailhouse rock - they're a bunch of kidders!"

"Anyway, watch out, I need to reverse my motor - See you's tomorrow lads - keep up the good work"

Down to 1.14 on Betfair

Whats that mean to us not attracted to wasting our money betting ? ;)

put a quid on and you make 14p profit

theres been 150k traded on keegan leaving today alone, some huge 10k bets, seems people in the know are betting

Down to 1.14 on Betfair

Whats that mean to us not attracted to wasting our money betting ? ;)

Basically means people are heavily backing to happen but definitely not confirmed - once it is confirmed it'll go to 1.01, so imagine it as a doomsday clock, we're basically 13 mins from the world as we know it being blown up

What Ashley boosts his sale price by allowing the new owners to become heroes by hiring back Keegan?