KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bleedinblacknwhite

We'll call a 5pm press conference, press gather, KK walks in: "Hey everyone, we forgot to say, we've bought Kaka"

:lol:

Guest Alan_Shearer

hahahaha SSN 'he's looking a lone figure there' while showing footage of terry mac on his phone

Yeah i noticed that haha

Dennis wise is getting some abuse on the texts. ;D

What the fuck for?

people saying they are not going back to SJP while ashley and Wise are still there, Everyone seems to have got it in there heads Wise is the new manager for some reason

Dennis wise is getting some abuse on the texts. ;D

What the fuck for?

people saying they are not going back to SJP while ashley and Wise are still there, Everyone seems to have got it in there heads Wise is the new manager for some reason

Some people are idiots.

If not all.

Guest bertiemasson

It's an absolute farce, you cannot run a football club like this.

This is on a par with what happened 12 years ago. I wouldn't blame Keegan for going whatsoever.

Independent Newcastle United Supporters Association's Frank Gilmour highlighting how Keegan quit in 1997 over off-pitch interference

Got a point!

Guest sittingontheball

i reckon ashley has shot keegan,lambias and wise in the head and is at present pouring petrol around St Jame's

Clowns to the left of me

Jokers to the right

Here I am

Stuck in the middle with you

I would love it if it was the media blowing everything out of proportion and Keegan stayed. Sadly, I just can't see it happening :(

I can see it happening, in fact that's still the most likely outcome. Don't forget we have nothing at all from any reputable sources at this point.

I would love it if it was the media blowing everything out of proportion and Keegan stayed. Sadly, I just can't see it happening :(

I can see it happening, in fact that's still the most likely outcome. Don't forget we have nothing at all from any reputable sources at this point.

B-b-but the club haven't come out and denied it 38 times by now.  Surely that means it's nailed on. 

And if they never discuss it and Keegan sees out his contract then I guess he really was sacked today, since not denying a rumour makes it true.