KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kiera Knightly on five live now.  Can confirm she knows nothing about the Keegan situation.  Does sound sexy tho

hate the way she talks

never found her all that attractive. There's just something odd about her...

glad to talk about anything other than Keegan for the first time in about six hours.

Who can blame him?

Fat Mike didn't keep his word, gave him a fantasy world prior to signing, I'm sure there would be people doing the same both as managers and from this board.

It's just too bad tho, I had high hopes that when Mike Ashley and his consortium came in, things would change drastically from what the former reigns of Fat Fred, N O T! :(

Put it this way, if it's either Keegan or Ashley going, we'll be in deeper sh*t without Ashley than without Keegan.

Disagree - if Ashley goes whoever comes in will be able to do a similar job / may even be better (and whilst i appreciate what he has done for this club in clearing the debt, other aspects of his ownership have left a bit to be desired). Keegan, to me at least, is just about irreplacable.

Kiera Knightly on five live now.  Can confirm she knows nothing about the Keegan situation.  Does sound sexy tho

hate the way she talks

glad to talk about anything other than Keegan for the first time in about six hours.

Me too, I do think Keira is hot though.

Difference of opinion, one of us will have to go!

hate the way she talks

Me too, I do think Keira is hot though.

Difference of opinion, one of us will have to go!

far too skinny and nee tits

SHEPHERD IN.

He wouldnt have sacked kk and would have let kk do the transfers

And we'd be in the championship after being docked points for going into Administartion and Allardyce would still be there.

Nah, he'd have left when we got relegated and probably go in to punditry where he constantly mentions how the "situation at Newcastle isn't his fault."