KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did anyone see Evertons new signing have a bit of handbags on SSN just there :lol:?

:lol: thought I was the only one who noticed that!

I'll have you know we've signed well! What more do we need than someone who fights with their own teammates.

And Carlo Nash.  :coolsmiley:

Jesus, we've got a lot of idiots on this forum.

No confirmation, no report, just 'insider' stuff. Now, what the hell have we established about these 'insiders' over the past few months? They know fuck all. And all these press reports, again, what the fuck do they, the press, know? Nothing, as has been evidently clear from our they reported our transfer activities.

Calm down. Wait for the confirmation (if any), and react when there's something to react to.

I just can't believe what i'm hearing?? Keegan needs to stand tough and put up with the sh*t the board are putting him through! If Keegan goes we riot!!!!

Even when Keegan had a fantastic chairman, he still had it in him to spit his dummy out and try resigning at least twice. Surely it's not a surprise.

Jesus, we've got a lot of idiots on this forum.

No confirmation, no report, just 'insider' stuff. Now, what the hell have we established about these 'insiders' over the past few months? They know fuck all. And all these press reports, again, what the fuck do they, the press, know? Nothing, as has been evidently clear from our they reported our transfer activities.

Calm down. Wait for the confirmation (if any), and react when there's something to react to.

I'm trying, but I'm dangerously close to getting carried away.