KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think thats us done now. I dont think there is another person out there we will get in that will do a better job.

Now we get Wise or Shearer. Anyone thats any good leaves in January or next summer. I cannot see the point in this, but knowing keegans volatile personatlity I guess it was only a matter of time before he walked.

Guest johnson293

Same as everyone else, If he was a player today, he wouldn't consider us because of the constant instability.

But how do you gain that 'stability'?

Shepherd was criticised fo the same thing, for his reputation of sacking managers. The media haven;t let up on us since Ashley took over.

From day one, its been stories every other day/week of him trying to sell up, or problems behind the scenes (rightly or wrongly).

So he sacks KK, sells up, and new owners takes over appoints a new manager - how long befor ethe mdeia starts again??

If its this sort of issue thats putting players off joinging us now, then how do we rectify that, and how long might it take??

Well just logged on. I was expecting this morning to hear a little from the events of yesterday but this is just horrific news.

Hopefully it's not true, I'm hoping that everyone sees a littlwe bit of sense here, a Keeganless NUFC is not what we need right now.

As I'm sure regular posters here know, I haven't been a huge Mike Ashley supporter, basically I wanted him to prove to me that craves the success the fans do, sacking or letting KK resign is about the worst thing he could do in that regard.

I'm not going to hang the guy yet since it's not even confirmed and the truth is I'll still be willing to give them a chance to rebuild my faith, if the replacement man is of a sufficiently high enough calibre.

I can't believe the next permenant manager will be Wise. One of the reasons Wise took the job was because he wanted to move out of management, if he had a desire to stay as a manager he would have stayed with Leeds. He also rather likes the fact that he can still be based in London, he could not do that if he were to take over.

Ashley will want to appease the fans, he'll be looking for a popular choice. I think he'll go for Shearer personally. Despite our reservations about whether Shearer is up to the task, I think he's about the only appointment the majority of NUFC fans would 100% back.

I hoping against hope though that we will not be in this position yet again, why oh why do we always have this bloody drama about us ?

whats Les saying?

I had to laugh at the irony when he was asked would he sign for us now. Something along the lines of how we've sold our star player so probably not...the irony that he replaced our star player 6 months after he was sold. Who's to say that wouldn't have happened, or still won't, come January?

Guest sittingontheball

I just hope that this has nothing to do with either side taking a stand about Joey phreakin Barton or Alan ferkin Smith.

If it is, then what a phreakin waste.

Ferk no to Dennis Wise though.

If this is down to Barton then is just so tragic. Are you kidding me?

Anyway, if down to Barton then the media will likely make Ashley a hero, and Ashley will then sack Barton shortly, as he apprently hasn't been sold has he.

Come on. Keegan is having a laugh if he's walked over Joey Barton. Sorry, but can't really defend that.

God knows, maybe someone we were after refused to come here because Barton was here. Especially after his appearance on Saturday.