KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest mackas86

I know our fans are not maybe the best of friends at times but on behalf of Spurs can I say I'm right behind you all - Toon are just starting to look dangerous again and the thought of Coloccini, Spiderman and Oba pitching up at the Lane is not a nice one for us. What happened between us and ManU last night maybe underlines the need for a bit of solidarity between us "2nd tier" clubs. I lived a long time in Newcastle, and right through the 90s so know what Keegan is and I think we've seen him start to work again in the last few weeks (I admit I didn't think that would happen). Anyway, I don't think what's happening is right at all and am sorry to see the scenes outside SJP. Best of luck with it all.

much appreciated  

ITK text message from someone who, as far as I'm aware, has no contacts in the club whatsoever :lol:  but here it is anyway, for your amusement

Derek Llambias sacked KK after a huge row.  Ashley is now trying to get Kev to take his job back, that's why there's been no official word from the club. Apparently.

hope that's true and that it all works out.

get that 80s-sunglasses-wearing muppet out!

ITK text message from someone who, as far as I'm aware, has no contacts in the club whatsoever :lol:  but here it is anyway, for your amusement

Derek Llambias sacked KK after a huge row.  Ashley is now trying to get Kev to take his job back, that's why there's been no official word from the club. Apparently.

Bring back Chris Mort. ;)

You beat me to it! Its all gone wrong since he left!!! ;)

Guest optimistic nit

i'm pretty sure he's just read that theory on toontastic, or here. :lol:

I know our fans are not maybe the best of friends at times but on behalf of Spurs can I say I'm right behind you all - Toon are just starting to look dangerous again and the thought of Coloccini, Spiderman and Oba pitching up at the Lane is not a nice one for us. What happened between us and ManU last night maybe underlines the need for a bit of solidarity between us "2nd tier" clubs. I lived a long time in Newcastle, and right through the 90s so know what Keegan is and I think we've seen him start to work again in the last few weeks (I admit I didn't think that would happen). Anyway, I don't think what's happening is right at all and am sorry to see the scenes outside SJP. Best of luck with it all.

You're too nice to be a Spurs fan. Can you give me some ITK info to prove it please.

I'd have Chris Mort back at the club in a minute. Atleast he actually gave us some honest perspective of things that were happening, the connection with fans seemed to stem through him largely. Seemed a generally nice bloke and not a total money-grabber aswell.

Llambias though, ffs. I still don't think i know what he looks like ffs.

Guest MrSundlofer

I think...

Ashley with Wise, Jimenez and Vetere has one view on the club. To do like Arsenal; play short simple passes, bring in many youth players for the U18, bring in young players for the first team, bring creative and exciting players from all over the world here. Zamblera, Kadar, Söderberg, Jonás, Bassong, Xisco, Nacho..

Keegan want success. Bring in players from the Premier League. Dunne, Warnock, Heskey, Malouda..

Something isn't mixing here.

But if Keegan leaves who could they bring in as manager.

Probably Poyet, some Spanish guy or another young manager who can be at the club for a long while.

Having rewound my TiVO: No.

In fact, you saw a sign saying "KEEGAN GOES BOYCOUTT the club"

I knew it was some kind of spelling catastrophy :lol:

It's a silent "U." Most people don't know about it.

It's like 'guesstimate', it's a cross between a boycott and a walkout. 

You're too nice to be a Spurs fan. Can you give me some ITK info to prove it please.

Very good - ITK has given me a heart attack over the last few weeks, it's not good for your health.

I'd have Chris Mort back at the club in a minute. Atleast he actually gave us some honest perspective of things that were happening, the connection with fans seemed to stem through him largely. Seemed a generally nice bloke and not a total money-grabber aswell.

Llambias though, ffs. I still don't think i know what he looks like ffs.

I liked Mort as well. He was big on communication with the fans (hence some of the lads from here, TF, .com etc going to meet him). No coincidence that the PR has been a shambles since he left.

That's plausible enough to be true, and fixable - so I'll cling to it as the truth.

Keegan might just be gambling on getting more control over transfers. He should have it anyway. :(

Having rewound my TiVO: No.

In fact, you saw a sign saying "KEEGAN GOES BOYCOUTT the club"

I knew it was some kind of spelling catastrophy :lol:

*catastrophe...

:lol:

That "boycoutt" is something else.

What the fuck?

Another sacked manager, 3-6 more weeks of the mongs with their 'OMG HiTzFELD or MoUrinnnHO or SHEARER like' and another god awful relegation battle brought about by our average squad.

Honestly, just what's the point?  This club is a shambles, top to bottom.  Nothing about it is serious.  Nothing changes, nothing improves.  Let's sink to new depths in order to bring about  more false dawns that lead to even deeper depths. 

And finally, a big CONGRATULATIONS to the ENGLISH MEDIA.  You got what you wanted, you vile, disgusting cunts.  YOU HAVE YOUR STORY so make the most of it. 

[/rant]

Guest mackas86

i still dont believe he has been sacked and am sticking with this until i hear otherwise

(have been repeating this to myself all day  :doh:  i pray i am right)