Dennis Wise

Optimistic Nut

Why would Joe openly talking about possible transfers in January whilst at the same time telling us he has no idea what is going on whilst telling us that after the Chelsea game, we will find out whats going as the club might be sold or it might not etc etc etc etc.

I have nothing against the guy but I wish he would just shut up and concentrate on getting us points on the board

He's being fed it iyam.

I agree entirely. I wonder though if he is being told he must say it "or else" or whether he is offering the info voluntarily (still with the ok to do so from the club).

• 2 months later...
Guest The Libertine

Why are we so fucking shit, when you are a better judge of player than Kevin Keegan?

keegan is a far better judge of player, yes. henry, lampard, beckham and ronaldinho are all better than jonas, bassong, xisco and collocini.

Why are we so fucking shit, when you are a better judge of player than Kevin Keegan?

keegan is a far better judge of player, yes. henry, lampard, beckham and ronaldinho are all better than jonas, bassong, xisco and collocini.

Ah great comeback. Is it 2008 again?

Guest The Libertine

no. its 1996, remember?

no. its 1996, remember?

I wish it was.

no. its 1996, remember?

I wish it was.

cant mistake the two, 1996, great manager , great team, happy fans,.. now,..shitx3.

Still don't see what Wise has done wrong. He's done his job and he's done it well.

Ashley's Llambias's fault for setting things up to fail.

Of course I'm only speculating here but it seemed to be going peachy until Mort left and this worthless tit took the reigns. Of course it was Ashley who emplyed the bloke...

Still don't see what Wise has done wrong. He's done his job and he's done it well.

Ashley's fault for setting things up to fail.

Agree with that, Wise has done his job well. Brought some good younsters into the club and raised the profile of the youth team.

On the 1st team transfers..... Bassong  :thup: Colo  :rolleyes: Jonas  :thup: Xisco  :idiot2: as we didnt need a striker, Gonzalez  :thdn: due to being injured ....... by all accounts Guthrie was a Keegan signing  :yikes: .

All the blame has to be pointed at Ashley for firstly re-appointing KK (when we could have got a top manager in who would have worked well in the current structure) and secondly not replacing Chris Mort properly. Basically if we hadnt of appointed KK we wouldnt be in this turmoil. Love KK but he has let us down big time, took the huff when a bigger man would of puffed his chest out and got on with it until the end of the season. KK would have known the structure prior to signing that contract last January.

• 5 years later...

For anyone interested, SSN just asked Rob Lee for his response to the recent comments made by Wise and he basically said that if you do well the fans will like you, and if you don't then they won't. Realistically I suppose he was never going to have a proper go at him but still, point made.

For anyone interested, SSN just asked Rob Lee for his response to the recent comments made by Wise and he basically said that if you do well the fans will like you, and if you don't then they won't. Realistically I suppose he was never going to have a proper go at him but still, point made.

Think it was in the Chronicle he had a better go at him.

Just thought I'd say, think the stick he's got today has been pathetic and uncalled for. He may not be everyones cup of tea, but this has nothing to do with him. This looks between Ashley, KK, and Llambias to sort out, so let's back off Wise a bit.

Good call :thup:

• 3 months later...