Anil Ambani

LooneyToonArmy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Ambani was coming in then Ashley would have left Keegan in charge - which is more valuable....the club with it's Geordie Messia in charge or the club left headless and in shambles.

Ashley is not selling out to Ambani.

He resigned ffs :lol:

If the offer is genuine then I hope Ahley doesn't try to be a stubborn b****** and try and hold on. This is his chance to leave before it gets really ugly so he should take it.

And i hope someone tells him that, because i dont think he is smart enough to find it out himself...

Figures I'm hearing, Ambani wants to pay £220m according to the Times, and Ashley wants a whopping £350m to sell. I don't like to encourage strife against the club but it may be a good thing if it forces Ashley to lower his price and sell. I think his ideas were good but things have spiralled way beyond that.

That would be the most bonkers thing in the world.

The funny thing is it could only happen here.

exactly.

few people claiming the whole thing is engineered. dont belive it personally, but it would be a hell of a week if he wald back in with a mega rich owner

If Ambani was coming in then Ashley would have left Keegan in charge - which is more valuable....the club with it's Geordie Messia in charge or the club left headless and in shambles.

i would say the opposite,with morale at an all time low, and the fans after ashley, any buyer will see it as an opportunity to make a reduced offer so ashley can make a quick exit.

i would say the opposite,with morale at an all time low, and the fans after ashley, any buyer will see it as an opportunity to make a reduced offer so ashley can make a quick exit.

Exactly. If Ashley was holding out for £350m before, the thought of getting his head kicked in if he ever steps out in public in Newcastle might make him lower his price to a more reasonable figure now.

Exactly. If Ashley was holding out for £350m before, the thought of getting his head kicked in if he ever steps out in public in Newcastle might make him lower his price to a more reasonable figure now.

;D

made me laugh that bit.

you're right though

;D

made me laugh that bit.

you're right though

MA: Dennis, Dennis, someone wants to kick me head in.

DW: Don't worry, I'll sort 'em out. Who is it?

MA: Newcastle

DW: Oh

Guest elbee909

;D

made me laugh that bit.

you're right though

MA: Dennis, Dennis, someone wants to kick me head in.

DW: Don't worry, I'll sort 'em out. Who is it?

MA: Newcastle

DW: Oh

"Oh FACK" :lol:

I honestly dont know if I would want this to happen to us.

Would it make us stable cos jesus I just want our ship to be steadied.

Me too.

When was the last time this club was stable? Just enjoy the ride.