Anil Ambani

LooneyToonArmy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest optimistic nit

just as long as you dont get a job at the box office [/bad borderline racist joke, i'm sorry  :colo: ]

EDIT: well now i just look like an idiot. i should have quoted god dammit (maybe its for the best ;) )

Just slightly off topic though, but in light of recent comments in the press about offers from intermediatary companies, especially from America, for the club, I wonder what is business is so important in the States to prevent Ashley from coming back and dealing personally, face to face, with Keegan over recent events.

Ashley saw this spat with Keegan coming a mile off. In my opinion it was contrived by himself and Wise etc to get Keegan out of the club.

The selling of Milner and lack of signings on the final day was just the last straw.

Well done Ashley you fat charva tracksuit selling twat. You have what you wanted, now you can install a puppet manager and

continue asset stripping the club.

Guest mr quimbys beard

Praying that the fat knacker sells us, it couldnt be any worse than whats happeing now, surely we are at rock bottom and the only way is up.

Just slightly off topic though, but in light of recent comments in the press about offers from intermediatary companies, especially from America, for the club, I wonder what is business is so important in the States to prevent Ashley from coming back and dealing personally, face to face, with Keegan over recent events.

Hehe, that has just put the image in my head of Ashley standing in front of a burning house trying to flog it to random people passing by.. ;)

Can I ask where the "asset stripping" tag comes from?  In the year and change since he's been here I've seen a lot of negative charges levelled at him but only in the past few days has that popped up.  Is this just people repeating it over and over hoping it sticks without question or is there a specific history I'm blissfully unaware of?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article4686705.ece

It is becoming increasingly likely that Reliance Communications, the Indian-based telecoms giant, will seek formal talks with the Barclays Premier League club's board with a view to a £220million takeover. However, of greater significance to those furious Newcastle supporters determined to oust Ashley is the revelation that Anil Ambani, the owner of Reliance, has identified Keegan as the only credible managerial candidate capable of moving the club forward.

:cheesy: :lol:

Alexi Lailas(sp?) as next manager?

Guest Gallowgate Mag

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article4686705.ece

It is becoming increasingly likely that Reliance Communications, the Indian-based telecoms giant, will seek formal talks with the Barclays Premier League club's board with a view to a £220million takeover. However, of greater significance to those furious Newcastle supporters determined to oust Ashley is the revelation that Anil Ambani, the owner of Reliance, has identified Keegan as the only credible managerial candidate capable of moving the club forward.

Buy the club

Reinstate KK

Give him bajillions to spend

= Trophy

Simple

:lol:

Hard not to get excited by that, KK back, Ashley & his cronies out + loads of money!  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Guest optimistic nit

This club really needs to move on.

the only way to do that could be keegan finishing what he didn't manage to do the first time.