Anil Ambani

LooneyToonArmy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bluegeordie

Cant see anyone buying the club at the moment.

Got to agree, clinging to the hope of a buyout but it's just not going to happen :(

I'm not so sure - you don't have to be "investor of the year" to realise that you should buy when things are down, and sell when they are up, and things could hardly be more down at NUFC than they are at the moment. In this context, it would seem like the ideal time for an outside interest to make a move. 

As to why Ashley would be prepared to sell, well that hardly needs spelling out, as the "fun" he's allegedly been seeking all along has completely evaporated, and from here on in he's as likely to be buying rounds of ammunition to fend off the fans, as rounds of drinks to celebrate with them. 

Btw, I'm not saying that I think a takeover will happen, but I certainly wouldn't rule out the possibility.     

I hope you're right. I've just become acustomed to good things not happening to us. Even when we were bought out by a Billionaire, he proved to be tighther than a ducks behind. This story was just too good to be true.

I completely understand your desire not to get carried away, as here at NUFC we seem to have so many "false dawns" that it's easy to begin doubting the existence of "day"!