Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

The only fourpeople who have proven they can work on a budget in the premier league are Moyes, Rednapp, Allardyce and O Niel, two of them have already knocked us back, one of them was f***ed off prematurely which leaves Moyes who with evertons financial situation is a definate possibility. Unfortunatley his style of play is s****...

Despite having roughly half our turnover, Everton outspent us this Summer and last, so I can't see Moyes chomping at the bit to join us. Maybe he's keen to be relieved of the pressure of choosing who plays for him though, I don't know.

I know that was probably sarcastic, but I reckon if I was a manager like Keegan (enthusiastic, good motivator etc) I might actually not be that bothered about not buying my own players.

If the recruitment guys were delivering the likes of Jonas and Coloccini then I might be happy to let them get on with it.

Don't laugh but ideally I would like an up and coming British manager who plays attractive football preferably someone like...

Tony Mowbray of WBA. Read up on him he has a lot of talent and I like the way WBA play.

I want KK back with a new owner, but its not going to happen is it?

So (really trying to care here) we need someone who's used to working on a shoestring or someone with a big up and coming rep looking for a challenge. Not sure who that is, David Moyes would be a good one (last year of his contract isn't he?) but would he swap blue problems for B&W problems? I doubt it unless he's barmy.

Big rep? No idea. That Marcelino fella is all tied up with a club now, not sure what Deschamps is doing right now and if he'd want us and Bilic is really WHAM bound.

Any of them would ease the pain slightly, but anyone who comes in has got it tough.

Don't laugh but ideally I would like an up and coming British manager who plays attractive football preferably someone like...

Tony Mowbray of WBA. Read up on him he has a lot of talent and I like the way WBA play.

Not a bad shout. Good man manager, attacking football , would be interesting rather  than a foreign coach

Yay, get an italian manager (or coach?) in and start playing defensive jogging football :doh:

or get a British manager/coach and play long ball hoof and hope football......lets stereotype!

Anyways, if we`re talking about up and coming managers/coaches then Roberto Martinez might be a good shout.....done great with Swansea, plays good football and speaks Spanish and English which seems to be a requirement judging by all the Spanish coaches names being bandied about........ but ideally we need a more experienced coach of course.

Michael Laudrup or Deschamps would be my choices of the coaches available and they would command respect

I wouldn't laugh at that suggestion.

Wouldn't be first choice but I see where you come from.  He plays attractive football, very positive and innovative.  I like Mowbray.

I am worried about who he'll pick, because Ashley has f*** all idea on who to employ at a football club.

then you admit employing Keegan was a mistake?

For "the system" to work he was a terrible choice. To sell season tickets, great idea.