Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

Good to see the club are keeping the fans informed anyway.  :clap:

West Ham somehow managed to

Announce they had a shortlist of 30 within a day

Announce the candidates and interview them within 4 days

Appoint a manager within a week

Good to see the club are keeping the fans informed anyway.  :clap:

West Ham somehow managed to

Announce they had a shortlist of 30 within a day

Announce the candidates and interview them within 4 days

Appoint a manager within a week

we done that once,said we were getting ina world class manager.............turned out it was allardyce.

theres a lot to be said for keep folk informed. i have an inkling they are looking for a new manager,i don't expect them to tell me who they are looking at/talking to.

I dont that horrible arrogant arsehole Ince anywhere near Newcastle. I think if we got him, i'd be more devastated than the dark day we got Souness.

I will say this for Ince. His MK Dons side played beaautiful football last year, and had success with this type of football in the lower leagues.

In my opinion, when Ince was hired by Blackburn, I thought his biggest problem would not be what he does on the training ground, but rather what he did off it i.e. buying players, contracts etc.

With our current setup this wouldn't be an issue, so it could be very interesting.

I'm ready to back whoever comes in to be honest. Just looking forward to moving forward. I think we'll be just fine.

I think it would also be good to see a young, up and coming British manager at the club also. He also has a strong enough character to get through these tough times. He will certainly have the players attention from day one too, as they will all be familiar with him.

I'm forever optimistic.

I will say this for Ince. His MK Dons side played beaautiful football last year, and had success with this type of football in the lower leagues.

In my opinion, when Ince was hired by Blackburn, I thought his biggest problem would not be what he does on the training ground, but rather what he did off it i.e. buying players, contracts etc.

With our current setup this wouldn't be an issue, so it could be very interesting.

I'm ready to back whoever comes in to be honest. Just looking forward to moving forward. I think we'll be just fine.

I think it would also be good to see a young, up and coming British manager at the club also. He also has a strong enough character to get through these tough times. He will certainly have the players attention from day one too, as they will all be familiar with him.

I'm forever optimistic.

You mean like selling Friedl and replacing him with Robinson?

:lol: This isn't happening is it? Few weeks ago we had Keegan, team playing well, 4-5 signings in line and now we have no manager, injuries galore, fans protesting and linked with the likes of Ince to takeover :lol:

Should have seen it coming tbh.

Guest Jawesome

What the fuck?  Why would Ince leave Blackburn after he's just fucking joined them?  Also there are about 25 other managers in the world who I'd rather have that I think we could attract.  The guv'nor?  No.  Fuck off you arrogant prick.

Whut? Paul Ince? THE Paul Ince? :tickedoff: This has got to be a wind up somewhere down the chain. If this thing is in motion it proves without doubt just how much Denis Wise has NUFC by the knackers. More than ever I'm beginning to think Wise has been making moves in the background not only to get Keegan the chop by putting him in an untenable situation but also strengthening his powerbase by putting forward his mates as replacement. I think we should all chip in 50p to hire a floozey of the night to entrap our Denis inflegrante a la the fake sheik. I can see the headlines now "Wise: Willie be for the chop?" "Denis the Mennis caught shagging Minnie the Minx in seedy Soho hotel - all the sordid details inside." It'll work. Hang on, there's a lass at the top of my street called Brenda....

The rumour mill suggests that Ince had the respect of the MK Dons players and they put up with his arrogance but the Blackburn players are already pissed off with him. An arrogant cockney arsehole; seems perfect then.

We need someone to steady the ship, who has bags of experience, who is available, who is widely regarded as an excellent coach, who has worked under a DOF type setup, who would gladly take the money and run when his time came, who would love a last big pay day, who is a cockney wide boy with Spanish undertones.............................why we are going to end up with El Tel.

The rumour mill suggests that Ince had the respect of the MK Dons players and they put up with his arrogance but the Blackburn players are already pissed off with him. An arrogant cockney arsehole; seems perfect then.

We need someone to steady the ship, who has bags of experience, who is available, who is widely regarded as an excellent coach, who has worked under a DOF type setup, who would gladly take the money and run when his time came, who would love a last big pay day, who is a cockney wide boy with Spanish undertones.............................why we are going to end up with El Tel.

Tsunami mate, your avatar is doing my head in. I spend more time scrolling back up than I do down whenever you post. Not good for my health.

http://toon-talk.net/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=68&Itemid=56

Oh great, now people are speaking for the rest of us and pleading with Ince and any other potential manager to turn down the job 'for the sake of our club'.

No money for the clubs coffers, boycotts and now driving away any future manager for the club, christ, this is fucking nuts.

People really do want the club to implode.

http://toon-talk.net/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=68&Itemid=56

Oh great, now people are speaking for the rest of us and pleading with Ince and any other potential manager to turn down the job 'for the sake of our club'.

No money for the clubs coffers, boycotts and now driving away any future manager for the club, christ, this is f***ing nuts.

To be fair If I see Ince im going to bloddy plead he doesnt take the job if he is offered it.

No money for the clubs coffers, boycotts and now driving away any future manager for the club, christ, this is f***ing nuts.

To be fair If I see Ince im going to bloddy plead he doesnt take the job if he is offered it.

With you there, not a fan of the bloke, and there's no way he deserves the job.

But to call on all managers to boycott the club? That's really going to help us move forward.  :-[

With you there, not a fan of the bloke, and there's no way he deserves the job.

But to call on all managers to boycott the club? That's really going to help us move forward.  :-[

Well we tried the direct approach with Ottmar, now we try reverse psychology. Keep the faith, he is coming.

I'm not usually one to pre-judge someone based on how supposedly horrible they were as a player, or percieved as by fans, but for the life of me I can't imagine Ince commanding the respect of a dressing room. He was always so full of himself it would probably get right on everyone's wick every time he opened his big mouth. The only chink of light is that Wise has worked with him and must have seen something.

Poyet strikes me as being more intelligent and someone professional players could relate to. I've just got a feeling he is going to become a very good manager, but it will probably be somewhere else.

I'm not usually one to pre-judge someone based on how supposedly horrible they were as a player, or percieved as by fans, but for the life of me I can't imagine Ince commanding the respect of a dressing room. He was always so full of himself it would probably get right on everyone's wick every time he opened his big mouth. The only chink of light is that Wise has worked with him and must have seen something.

Poyet strikes me as being more intelligent and someone professional players could relate to. I've just got a feeling he is going to become a very good manager, but it will probably be somewhere else.

Would it really be healthy for the club to have the 2 of the most important roles, staffed by 2 people who were almost to a man, hated by everyone one of our fans because of their arrogant, cocky, nasty manner when they were players?

Would it really be healthy for the club to have the 2 of the most important roles, staffed by 2 people who were almost to a man, hated by everyone one of our fans because of their arrogant, cocky, nasty manner when they were players?

i agree with the not having wise or poyet as manager because i don't think they are up to it more so than their "previous". look at roy keane and his previous contrasted with his present demeanour.