Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

Guest Micktoon

Don't give a flying fuck to be honest - this club has had it's heart ripped out over the past few years by a succession of piss poor appointments at the top and then by being sold to the nearest shyster willing to meet Sir John's valuation of his 'beloved' club.

This.

get a fucking grip some of you lot. time to forget about Keegan, as much as we love him and think of the only thing that matters in all of this: Newcastle United.

whoever comes in needs the full support of the fans, and let's not forget about the players. Only the lord knows how they must be feeling. We need to make sure they are up for this season.

as for mike ashley, well he needs to get this appointment right, or else he will have to endure the wrath of a fervent Geordie public that's 10 times worse than it is currently.

i'd take Poyet, Roberto Martinez, or any other forward thinking bloke who has a clue on how to get the best out of our players.

Guest northwestmag1892

There's only one choice for me.

Shearer

With KK in charge I felt proud to support Newcastle. Shearer is the only other man who could bring that pride.

If it was impossible to get Shearer, I suppose at a push the next best options would be Bilic or Deschamps.

Unfortunately this is the opinion of the bulk of the people porporting to be toon fans. This is what the mongs who Sky Sports are apt at picking out will tell the nation we want.

Do you mind! That happens to be my honest opinion, and I am far from a mong (as you put it). The majority of my friends want it too (and not one of them wears Kappa tracksuits!!  :lol:). This club, with the events of the last couple of days, is fast loosing any local identity, and Shearer would at least fill part of the gap left by Keegan.

Have you ever thought that the reason it is portrayed that people want Shearer to be manager, is because the majority actually do.

Majority of 16 year olds...

I know fuck all about this Marcelino, but if Ashley plans to stick around and keep with his structure, and there's truth in them going for him last season, he'd be the logical choice.

Anything for a bit of stability.

what's riijkaard up to these days?

Spitting in Rudi Voller's ear?

That ear must be filled to the brim with saliva

Overflowing I've heard - he's been doing it for the past eighteen years.

You know how you hear about the tremendous skills of the man, or how Maradonna won the World Cup for Argentina, or Zidane was the greatest footballer of his generation.

For me the defining moment's of these men's careers will be hockling on someones ear, punching the ball in the back of the net and going mental in his last ever match and headbutting an Italian. 

I think I'm somewhat cynical.

Apparently already tapped up are:

Marcelino Garcia Toral

Miguel Angel Lotina

Juanma Lilo

..with Toral the favourite.

The most likely is Denisi Wixero - a short-arsed hot headed 'Catalan' whose eyes are far to close togther and can't get a cab home late at weekends for love nor  money.

Marcelino Garcia Toral

Miguel Angel Lotina

Juanma Lilo

Apparently as in the papers?

Apparently, as in a little nudge I've had this evening from someone who should have a decent insight.

Marcelino Garcia Toral

Miguel Angel Lotina

Juanma Lilo

Apparently, as in a little nudge I've had this evening from someone who should have a decent insight.

I see, I seem to remember you being well informed about things actually so I'll take your work for it.

Who is the bottom one btw? Can't find him on google.

Marcelino Garcia Toral

Miguel Angel Lotina

Juanma Lilo

I see, I seem to remember you being well informed about things actually so I'll take your work for it.

Real Sociedad...

Marcelino Garcia Toral

Miguel Angel Lotina

Juanma Lilo

Real Sociedad...

So have they enquired about them already or is this their shortlist?

I feel like sending in screenshots of me winning the treble with Newcastle on FM. Then fill out the rest of the resume saying I have mad skillz at Spanish.

I feel like sending in screenshots of me winning the treble with Newcastle on FM. Then fill out the rest of the resume saying I have mad skillz at Spanish.

'dos cervezas'  - got me through in Spain for over a week without any problems.