Keegan reaction - Pathetic?

stozo

Guest Howaythetoon

Football is an emotional sport, NUFC is more than a football club. People upset, angry and hurting shock horror. Slaps own wrist.

I'm sure Keegan will be putting all this behind him and getting on with his life, and good luck to him. I'm sorry it didn't work out but it takes two to tango.

Me? I'll be looking forward to the next game and seeing what our new lads look like and hoping for 3 points then checking to see how far up the table we've gone if we win.

If other people want to wallow in anger that's their look out.

so exactly how many times are you just gonna bend over

Football is an emotional sport, NUFC is more than a football club. People upset, angry and hurting shock horror. Slaps own wrist.

Exactly. I don't know why so many seek to slag fellow fans off for what's a very natural reaction.

Guest Chris P

i hope the system doesnt change. i hope the guy who paid his money manages the club as he see.s fit. i hope the system works and starts to revolutionise how english football clubs are run . a system that targets young talent. with a first class COACHING staff. leaving the managment to the guys upstairs.

imagine the future is black and white

Dont agree that its pathetic but i do think that a lot of people have jumped on the bandwagon because its something to whinge about, i heard some lads saying on the metro that they were going up to St James yest just to see if things "kicked off" 

Its the little things thats pissed me off about

EG:One of my mates on Facebook updates his profile saying "Fuck Ashley, everyone boycott the Hull game"

Same fella aint ever been to a game and prob couldnt tell you the starting eleven for the last match or even how much a ticket would cost.

Too many people jumping on the bandwagon is what im trying to say.  IMO of course ;-)

Exactly. I don't know why so many seek to slag fellow fans off for what's a very natural reaction.

football is about such reactions for us fans, you wouldn't call someone jumping around in celebration of a goal a mong.

I love how this magic new system is suddenly more important than the manager. Why don't Arsenal sack off Wenger, just keep the chief scout on a massive payrise and get me to manage the team?

What a warped view of football. You'd think Newcastle fans more than any other would know what difference the wrong manager can have.

To be honest Wenger is a pure master at his job. What makes him successful though is he isn't buying many high profile players and also he signs some of his youth intake not based on what he has seen but on advice from his scouts. That works because he trusts the judgement of his scouts and also partly because a lot of his signings are youth players.

I am a big toon fan but I'Ve to say you can't compare Wenger and Keegan - Wenger is 100 times a better manager than keegan - and that is not just because he's Arsenal manager for over a decade

KK's gone, but that's the end of that. We move on. The club's bigger than one man and I believe that our season can still be a successful one if we appoint the right man. Back that players and the club, that's what's most important.

Ever heard of the human element ?

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=48747.msg1480195#msg1480195

Time will tell.

I am very tipsy so you should ignore what I'm saying for now.

I understand the feeling

Guest jjhughes

Must say boys I find this a bit hilarious never mind hysterical.

Watching old men and women along with little chavs shouting 'sack the board' made me roar. What a complete over reaction.

Face it chaps this was coming in January.Not when Wise was appointed but when Keegan was appointed.The rest of the country could see it but only the brain dead couldn't.Need I say more.He walks away from everything.

Hearing all this crack about 'me hearts breaking' ' I've torn me seeeson ticket up and thrown it in the bin'  'Am niver gannin back while Ashleeee's in charge.' makes you want to throw up.Makes the rest of us want to die laughing.

Then that dick who edits one of your fanzines even has the nerve to come on TV and say 'Ashley isn't one of us ,he was never one of us' when asked about him standing in with the fans.Funny thing is I remember the Fat Man getting mobbed at Sunderland and treated as a hero last year for wearing his shirt.Just one of the lads was Big Mick.

Now after bailing you out big style you turn on him as you turn on everyone else up there - players,managers,the board.

Best fans in the country.Your having a laugh.

An absolute laughing stock who no one would touch with a barge pole.As a Spurs fan said to me a couple of weeks ago 'Spurs fans are the most deluded set of fans in football apart from Newcastle United.'

Best of luck with the protests lads.Even saw some knobs out in the rain tonight.

Its a great day to be alive.FTM

Watching old men and women along with little chavs shouting 'sack the board' made me roar. What a complete over reaction.

Face it chaps this was coming in January.Not when Wise was appointed but when Keegan was appointed.The rest of the country could see it but only the brain dead couldn't.Need I say more.He walks away from everything.

Hearing all this crack about 'me hearts breaking' ' I've torn me seeeson ticket up and thrown it in the bin'  'Am niver gannin back while Ashleeee's in charge.' makes you want to throw up.Makes the rest of us want to die laughing.

Then that dick who edits one of your fanzines even has the nerve to come on TV and say 'Ashley isn't one of us ,he was never one of us' when asked about him standing in with the fans.Funny thing is I remember the Fat Man getting mobbed at Sunderland and treated as a hero last year for wearing his shirt.Just one of the lads was Big Mick.

Now after bailing you out big style you turn on him as you turn on everyone else up there - players,managers,the board.

An absolute laughing stock who no one would touch with a barge pole.As a Spurs fan said to me a couple of weeks ago 'Spurs fans are the most deluded set of fans in football apart from Newcastle United.'

Best of luck with the protests lads.Even saw some knobs out in the rain tonight.

I'll go first.  My having a laugh what?

Continental system - great idea providing the 'manager' of the team agrees on the scouted players to be signed.

If he doesn't, then you've got one guy's opinion on a good team of players and buys accordingly, and another who picks the team with another man's tools.

...And there's a load of tools owa there!

Got bored of posting on all the NUFC threads on your own message board did you mate ?

Just as well your not obsessed eh?

Guest f***thepress

Am I the only one who thinks the reaction to Keegan leaving is a tad pathetic. He's done good for the club but he is not the be all and end all for the club.

I simply see it as we have chosen to go in a different direction in terms of our system with us prefering a cotinental outlook. I don't think the sky will fall just because Keegan is not here, I don't really think it will make a great difference on the outlook for this season, in fact I think this change of direction could improve us in the longer term as there will be no more squabling between the new manager and the board over who signs or leaves.

All this talk of a boycott or not buying stuff is pathetic imo, lets wait and see how this new system turns out before we start revolting. Most importantly it's all to play for this season so we need to get behind the team.

FUCK OFF TWAT

There you go lads a macum laughing at our protests.

Best get 52,000 in against Hull and show them what real support is while they struggle to get 39,000 in the strange euphoria they presently exist in.

"Its a great day to be alive" - obviously doesn't reside on Wearside then.

Am I the only one who thinks the reaction to Keegan leaving is a tad pathetic. He's done good for the club but he is not the be all and end all for the club.

I simply see it as we have chosen to go in a different direction in terms of our system with us prefering a cotinental outlook. I don't think the sky will fall just because Keegan is not here, I don't really think it will make a great difference on the outlook for this season, in fact I think this change of direction could improve us in the longer term as there will be no more squabling between the new manager and the board over who signs or leaves.

All this talk of a boycott or not buying stuff is pathetic imo, lets wait and see how this new system turns out before we start revolting. Most importantly it's all to play for this season so we need to get behind the team.

f*** OFF t***

You're a bit of a special flower aren't you? Calm down man the lads just voicing an opinion.

As to the mackem you must have wasted a bit of time setting up this account just to get banned after a post. You're even more special congratulations no one cares what you think  :rolleyes:

:lol:

Aye fuck the mackems.

Aye f*** the mackems.

:clap:

Top post Mick. Nice to see life getting back to normal !

Guest GeordieAce

Aye fuck the mackems.

Aye because old Quinny boy has never lied to the Mackems, he said they were appointing what he sees as a 'world class manager' and they ended up with the unproven Royston :lol:

Guest Heneage

an 18yr old boy from the midlands can not possibly understand the impact kevin keegan had on this club,

I think thats quite patronizing.

Guest robertbobo

People paid 3 years in advance to save themselves money, no other reason.

What a stupid, stupid, stupid comment.

A lot of people who paid for the three years cannot afford it. I have a fuckin' massive credit card bill to clear - and you can multiply it by 2 - cause my son has a season ticket also.

You really are a complete and utter asshole.

Me and my son will be at the games come rain or shine, so yes take advantage of a great offer.

But we would be there for the next 3 seasons even if the offer hadn't been made.

Why don't you just fuck off - part time bastard.