Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

He scores againt Peteborough Dog and Duck Academicals and people get their wanking gloves out.

Oh shut the f*** up Parky. God forbid something positive happening for once.

He's been s*** 97% of the time he has been here.

Christ you're dull.

:snod:

He's been shit lately, but to Parky that has to be exaggerated to 97% (97% where the fuck does that even come from??) of his entire time here.

Ok, make it 92%... :lol:

He scores againt Peteborough Dog and Duck Academicals and people get their wanking gloves out.

Christ you're dull.

He's been shit lately, but to Parky that has to be exaggerated to 97% (97% where the fuck does that even come from??) of his entire time here.

64.87% overall IMO, there's no way we'll agree on this one.

Christ you're dull.

64.87% overall IMO, there's no way we'll agree on this one.

Hey look folks 64.87% is exactly what I have written down here. [/Derren Brown]

Guest toonlass

Wonder if the substitution was really tactical, Hughton knew that Jonas had surpassed his entire Newcastle career in the first 20 minutes of today's game and decided to haul him off before the bubble burst.

Nah, really, credit where credit's due, the whole build up to the goal and him actually scoring it was brilliant by him, and I jumped about like a loon (despite my strapped up ankle-ended up hopping on one leg as I remembered it was fucking sore). Am pleased he scored, and he actually put in a decent 20 minutes today.

Nah, really, credit where credit's due, the whole build up to the goal and him actually scoring it was brilliant by him, and I jumped about like a loon (despite my strapped up ankle-ended up hopping on one leg as I remembered it was fucking sore). Am pleased he scored, and he actually put in a decent 20 minutes today.

:thup: :thup:

I was almost too surprised to celebrate. :lol:

That's the thing that's got to me about Jonas this season, he could do what he did today to any team in this league, and to a lot of sides in the PL imo. He's built to be a direct footballer, get the ball and make aggressive runs because his feet are so quick and his retention can be exceptional.

Good goal today, didn't see his whole performance. Has been utterly shite so far this season though and his lack of effort thus far has not helped anyone. Hopefully he has decided to stop being a dickhead and start playing again now though and if he continues to do well for the rest of the season then fair enough. I still have a feeling he will be off in January.

After seeing the highlights, he really didn't want to celebrate did he?  Reckon that was because he felt his injury? Or maybe someone will come up with a conspiracy theory about him leaving now coz he didn't celebrate!

Probably because it was a flukey finish.

Gutierrez said: "I left it in the changing room because I have read something in the newspapers that I didn't like about me, that I want to leave Newcastle, so I didn't want to celebrate because it's not true.

Gutierrez said: "I left it in the changing room because I have read something in the newspapers that I didn't like about me, that I want to leave Newcastle, so I didn't want to celebrate because it's not true.

Where as not celebrating makes the fans think you want to leave

:lol:

Where as not celebrating makes the fans think you want to leave

:lol:

oh well, next time maybe!

:undecided:

maybe he shud leave his mask in the dressing room more often rather than storing it under his sack

Thats what I was thinking, maybe having a mask cellotaped to your bollocks has an adverse affect on your shooting.

It was a good goal even if he did get lucky towards the end, if he did that a bit more often I might have a bit more time with it. Unfortunately he should have celebrated like mad because no doubt its going to be a long time until he gets the chance again.