Sat 20 - 15:00 West Ham Utd (a) Pre Match Thread

Skirge

I'm actually quite optimistic about this afternoon. West Ham are worse than us, with or without Zola in charge. I can see us winning 3-1.

Not a chance. Have you seen the team we're going to be putting out.

A draw at best for me.

Yep, I've seen the team, and when you have Michael Owen on that team-sheet you have a chance.

They will be on a high new manager n all that, good atmosphere to boot, we are low on confidence, low on players and have a man in charge that does not want to be.

A fully fit squad and I think we would have had more than a good chance but the way things are I will be chuffed with a point.

I'm actually quite optimistic about this afternoon. West Ham are worse than us, with or without Zola in charge. I can see us winning 3-1.

Not a chance. Have you seen the team we're going to be putting out.

A draw at best for me.

A draw will be a fine result. We're basically relying on our 3 competent players to perform and the rest to do the best they can.

They will be on a high new manager n all that, good atmosphere to boot, we are low on confidence, low on players and have a man in charge that does not want to be.

A fully fit squad and I think we would have had more than a good chance but the way things are I will be chuffed with a point.

Not all West Ham fans are exactly chuffed with having Zola in charge given his Chelsea links, plus, although he wasn't in charge last week, you'd have thought their players would have wanted to put on a show in front of him at WBA last week and look what happened?

Not all West Ham fans are exactly chuffed with having Zola in charge given his Chelsea links, plus, although he wasn't in charge last week, you'd have thought their players would have wanted to put on a show in front of him at WBA last week and look what happened?

Oh I know some fans are not over the moon with Zola being given the job but they will get behind him, I am just hoping he has not had enough time to have a massive effect on the squad, he seems to be a Keegan type confidence manager they will all be out to impress him now.

Oh I know some fans are not over the moon with Zola being given the job but they will get behind him, I am just hoping he has not had enough time to have a massive effect on the squad, he seems to be a Keegan type confidence manager they will all be out to impress him now.

Well let's hope he gets off to a Keegan-like start and we get a result. ;)

Well let's hope he gets off to a Keegan-like start and we get a result. ;)

:lol: aye what was it 6 games for Keegan?

Fuck me, Norwegian Premier League expert saying "It's the same chance of winning the lottery as seeing the same manager in charge of Newcastle two weeks in a row."

It's sad because it's true.

So this week we'll hit those odds since Hughton will still be in charge and for the second week running?  Also Keegan must have won the lottery 16 times in the last 8 months :lol:

Sorry just being pedantic but its not actually true is it :D

Fuck me, Norwegian Premier League expert saying "It's the same chance of winning the lottery as seeing the same manager in charge of Newcastle two weeks in a row."

It's sad because it's true.

So this week we'll hit those odds since Hughton will still be in charge and for the second week running?  Also Keegan must have won the lottery 16 times in the last 8 months :lol:

Sorry just being pedantic but its not actually true is it :D

haha, I knew someone would bite on that :razz: It's a big exaggeration, but the point he's making is still true. Which is what makes it sad seeing how the Norwegian coverage of the Premiership have always been rather non-hating towards us, but it seems like it's changing now.

Given

Taylor        Cacapa      Coloccini    Edgar

Duff            Butt          Geremi      N'Zogbia

Owen

Xisco

Perhaps?

Given

Taylor        Cacapa      Coloccini     Edgar

Duff            Butt           Geremi      N'Zogbia

Owen

Xisco

Perhaps?

Jesus wept. What a horrifying team :(. Hopefully Hughton will put Bassong in and Martins will be fit.

Given

Geremi   Taylor   Coloccini   Bassong

Duff        Butt       Nacho      N'Zogbia

Owen

Xisco

...is what I'd go for.

Given

Taylor        Cacapa      Coloccini    Edgar

Duff            Butt          Geremi    N'Zogbia

Owen

Xisco

Perhaps?

Given

Taylor        Cacapa      Coloccini    Bassong

Duff            Butt          Nacho      N'Zogbia

Owen

Xisco

Change it to this and we have a winner

Given

Taylor        Cacapa      Coloccini     Edgar

Duff            Butt           Geremi      N'Zogbia

Owen

Xisco

Perhaps?

Jesus wept. What a horrifying team :(. Hopefully Hughton will put Bassong in and Martins will be fit.

For the record, just going on the 11 that Kaizero (i think) posted.

Not great like.