West Ham United 3 - 1 Newcastle - 20/09/08 - post match reaction from page 19

Dave

Guest Alan Shearer 9

This is what Ashley wants.

Course he does.

Pointless comment.

It's his way of sticking two fingers up to us.  Get us relegated and fuck off.

:lol: how's your IQ, about 3/4?

The most depressing thing is that i can't muster up enough feeling to even care. It's horrible. I've been apathetic under the days of Roeder and Souness, but i was still a wreck on matchdays - win, lose or draw. But just now, i came through the door, asked my dad (who's got it on stream -, i'm not watching) "how many?", he said "two", i nodded then went in the other room.

:undecided:

How shit is this? Even if we score, i'm not even gonna get excited. The feeling's just been sucked out of me. Probably cos for the first time in years i've actually felt really optimistic, really felt like we were gonna go somewhere - genuinely, not like under Allardyce, i felt it even more under Keegan; and just to get it all taken away...

Horrible. Gonna take a while for it to rejuvinate i feel.

Guest Jawesome

The more we lose, and the further we drop, the lower the club's worth goes. Ashley wants us to succeed as much as anyone, otherwise he doesn't get his money.

Unless he wants to get back at us.  Whats 150 million to him?

Course he does.

Pointless comment.

Course it is. I'm sure he could make a real profit on the club if we get relegated, I bet that'll add a lot of extra value onto the club. Why buy a Premiership club when you could get a lower league one for more money?

Pointless comment.

Guest Jawesome

Course he does.

Pointless comment.

:lol: how's your IQ, about 3/4?

Hahahahahahaha.

No.

the midfield of cacapa, geremi and butt can't move, can't pass, get run around in circles, provide no service forward and can't back to defend. in short, they are useless. then add in a defense that has two fullbacks playing out of position and doing a poor job of that, and centre backs who are exposed and are having poor games. finally add in two forwards that haven't been able to create something out of much less than nothing (not that you could rightfully expect them to).

and that's how you get a pathetic display that is lucky to be 0-2 down. fuck.

No matter what happened I find it so hard to accept that Keegan was happy to let this happen.

He knew the players would crumble like this surely.

How could someone who loves the club allow this? Surely he could have waited till the summer having started the season? Or he should have just left earlier in the summer.

This is heartbraking. So so disgusted and dissapointed.

Think I'll just ignore everything Newcastle till we have a new owner and/or manager. We are in big trouble here guys.

still blaming keegan  :lol: :weep:

this state of limbo will continue until the club has been sold, sadly. ashley needs to hurry the fuck up.

No matter what happened I find it so hard to accept that Keegan was happy to let this happen.

How could someone who loves the club allow this? Surely he could have waited till the summer having started the season? Or he should have just left earlier in the summer.

Think I'll just ignore everything Newcastle till we have a new owner and/or manager. We are in big trouble here guys.

Keegan is no longer a toon legend for this disaster tbh. Stick expected

Guest Jawesome

As right as you are, you'll get murdered on here.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

The more we lose, and the further we drop, the lower the club's worth goes. Ashley wants us to succeed as much as anyone, otherwise he doesn't get his money.

These types of idiots would vote Nazi if the papers told them to

Guest Micktoon

The most depressing thing is that i can't muster up enough feeling to even care. It's horrible. I've been apathetic under the days of Roeder and Souness, but i was still a wreck on matchdays - win, lose or draw. But just now, i came through the door, asked my dad (who's got it on stream -, i'm not watching) "how many?", he said "two", i nodded then went in the other room.

How shit is this? Even if we score, i'm not even gonna get excited. The feeling's just been sucked out of me. Probably cos for the first time in years i've actually felt really optimistic, really felt like we were gonna go somewhere - genuinely, not like under Allardyce, i felt it even more under Keegan; and just to get it all taken away...

Pretty much sums up how i feel.

Our players are such losers.

They have an excuse for performing badly and they are embracing it with both hands.

It would be one thing if they were actually playing hard and losing, but they are blatantly not even putting in any kind of effort.

Guest Jawesome

What a load of shite. What has Keegan done wrong exactly? He felt he couldn't work in the circumstances, he is right to walk.

Walked out on us twice.  How about that?

What a load of s****. What has Keegan done wrong exactly? He felt he couldn't work in the circumstances, he is right to walk.

I'm sure he was fully aware of the repercussions it would have on the club though and did it anyway.

still blaming keegan  :lol: :weep:

this state of limbo will continue until the club has been sold, sadly. ashley needs to hurry the fuck up.

I'm not sure exactly who is to blame and why, but Keegan must take a portion of it surely?

f*** that. Keegan was well within his right to walk, he owes this club nothing, and if he feels like his hands were tied and he couldn't do his job then I support him 100%.

I can't believe people can blame Keegan for this.  :rant:

I blame Ashley, Llambias, Wise AND Keegan. The people wo are suffering are the players and the supporters, although I do wonder if some revel in defeat so they can gain further ammunition to use against the board etc.

Like the tories being 20 points up on Labour in the opinion polls.

All media led bollox

Guest Jawesome

You don't know me to call me an idiot.  It's my opinion and mine alone.  Don't be so ignorant.

Anyone else just got a great feeling of apathy to what's happening at the minute? I'm seriously losing the will.

:weep:

Butt and Cacapa off for Bassong and Nacho please. Something like below second half.

Given

Edgar  Taylor  Bassong  Zog

Geremi Colo Nacho

Owen            Duff

Xisco

We need to match their extra numbers in midfield as Noble, Parker and Behrami are playing as a three. Bassong will give us more pace and physicality at the back and hopefully Nacho, Coloccini and Geremi will be able to keep the ball second half.

On a different note, why is always our best players who get injured? Why does Nicky Butt never pick up an injury that will keep him out while Jonas and Oba do?

Anyone else just got a great feeling of apathy to what's happening at the minute? I'm seriously losing the will.

I've been known to swear, hoy the remote control and punch various objects when we concede but I find myself not even bothered - a new feeling that tells me I'm on the verge of having had enough.