West Ham United 3 - 1 Newcastle - 20/09/08 - post match reaction from page 19

Dave

Xisco seems to always want to much time on the ball, probably because in Spain he gets that extra time.

Probably because we've got two defensive midfielders in the centre of the pitch playing 4-4-2 and he's got noone to pass to.

hughton you fucking braindead twat. get nacho on. you fucking clueless cunt, waited till 3-0 down and 30 to go before making our team better and left side good and now your fucking around again. get your fucking brain in gear your inbred fuckwit

Rubbish. He left Fulham for the England job and he left City early at the request of the board having given his notice. Are you Steve Curry?

Nope, I'm just not a supporter of someone who has a reputation for throwing his dummy out of the pram when he can't get his own way.

Are you KK's agent ?

The mess of Newcastle now is 95% KK's fault.

hughton you fucking braindead twat. get nacho on. you fucking clueless cunt, waited till 3-0 down and 30 to go before making our team better and left side good and now your fucking around again. get your fucking brain in gear your inbred fuckwit

Last time I checked he wasn't a manager, and he never claimed to be. Take it easy.

KK is a coward. I will never forgive him for betraying our trust and leaving the club for dead.

Discuss.

Agree to a point. Resigning when he did was the wrong thing to do.

How so, when he's been backed by Ferguson and Wenger? The blame lies firmly at the door of the owner and directors. It's as simple as that for christ sake.

All that shows is that you believe whatever you're told to believe unquestioningly and don't figure things out for yourself.

not like indi to insult people by telling them they can't think properly just cos they disagree with him  :rolleyes:

Not like you to come over all holier-than-thou, whilst also being a huge fucking hypocrite... ...oh hang on a minute.

It's totally pointless to point this out to you, but I will anyway, if someone bases their entire justification upon what someone else's opinion is then they are not figuring things out for themselves, by definition.

I'm surprised you're not capable of understanding this simple fucking concept... ...oh hang on a minute.

I used to think you were a good solid poster with reasoned and sensible opinions based upon logic and firmly grounded in reality. Now I think something else entirely which I'm not going to say on here as much as I really want to.

KK is a coward. I will never forgive him for betraying our trust and leaving the club for dead.

Discuss.

Agree to a point. Resigning when he did was the wrong thing to do.

How so, when he's been backed by Ferguson and Wenger? The blame lies firmly at the door of the owner and directors. It's as simple as that for christ sake.

All that shows is that you believe whatever you're told to believe unquestioningly and don't figure things out for yourself.

not like indi to insult people by telling them they can't think properly just cos they disagree with him  :rolleyes:

Not like you to come over all holier-than-thou, whilst also being a huge fucking hypocrite... ...oh hang on a minute.

It's totally pointless to point this out to you, but I will anyway, if someone bases their entire justification upon what someone else's opinion is then they are not figuring things out for themselves, by definition.

I'm surprised you're not capable of understanding this simple fucking concept... ...oh hang on a minute.

I used to think you were a good solid poster with reasoned and sensible opinions based upon logic and firmly grounded in reality. Now I think something else entirely which I'm not going to say on here as much as I really want to.

patronising as fuck