Carling Cup - Toon vs Spuds - Sept Wed 24 @ 19:45

Skirge

Harper

Geremi  Cacapa Taylor Bassong

Duff(ugh) Butt(ugh) Gonzalez Zog

Xisco Oba

Sub: Owen, Given, Shola, Colo, Beye, Lua Lua, Ranger

I would go with something similar to that,cant afford any more injuries to key players.Match against Blackburn is a huge one for us

Blackburn game was in my thinking too. The defence however looks like a disaster waiting to happen.

Historically we almost always roll over for any team in need of a result. Whenever a team hasn't won or a player hasn't scored I'm sure they must check the fixtures list to see when they play Newcastle.

Pavlyucenko will score set up by a great ball from Modric.

Harper

Geremi  Cacapa Taylor Bassong

Duff(ugh) Butt(ugh) Gonzalez Zog

Xisco Oba

Sub: Owen, Given, Shola, Colo, Beye, Lua Lua, Ranger

Yeah defence looks shocking on paper but tbh Hughton will more than likely pick a full strength side irc

I would go with something similar to that,cant afford any more injuries to key players.Match against Blackburn is a huge one for us

Blackburn game was in my thinking too. The defence however looks like a disaster waiting to happen.

will some of you liven the fuck up!!!? spurs havent won once this season, half of their amazing new players look shite and our current manager has worked there so must know all the secrets. we will have martins back. you cant write off a game this early with pretty much no grounds to do so whatsoever

Historically we almost always roll over for any team in need of a result. Whenever a team hasn't won or a player hasn't scored I'm sure they must check the fixtures list to see when they play Newcastle.

Modric is injured, plus Pavlyucenko went off injured today I think.

will some of you liven the fuck up!!!? spurs havent won once this season, half of their amazing new players look shite and our current manager has worked there so must know all the secrets. we will have martins back. you cant write off a game this early with pretty much no grounds to do so whatsoever

We're notorious for ending the ruts of respective opposition.

Bentley will score set up by a great ball from Dos Santos.

Bentley will score set up by a great ball from Dos Santos.

whatever!

:lol:

Guest Jawesome

Not going.  Think I'm heading over to the pub for a game of pool instead.  Don't even know if that particular pub has Sky Sports.

www.readytogo.net

Perfect for the likeminded.

No mate.  I don't smell that bad and I speak properly.  Cheers.