Newcastle 1 - 2 Spurs (Carling Cup) - 24/09/08 - post match reaction from p15

Dave

Butt was NOT  our best player.

Name One Better?

CAPITAL FUCKING LETTERS YOU CUNT.

Owen, Zog

Owen Didnt See Enough Of The Ball. N'zogbia Constantly Ran Into Cul de sac's And Has No Idea When To Release The Ball.

Type properly ffs.

Its Getting Annoying As Fuck Mate

Confused? :S

Capitals at the start of every word you cunt.

Was There Really Any Need For You To Call Me A Cunt? Grow Up!

Fuck off, now is not the time to piss about being a total prick with people emotions running so fucking high.

Chill. There's no need.  :thup:

Your the one that called me a cunt! And im the one being a prick?

Tonight just illustrates a couple of things to me:

1. Not playing Zog in the midfield is criminal

2. Taylor can fuck off with his "I'm a footballer" act and go back to the bench, let someone (anyone else play there)

That's pretty much it, unlucky result but we'd probably have had the belief to get forward and either take an early lead or respond to the goal if Keegan was in charge.

Guest kingdawson

Let us just be grateful that we didn't play that Arsenal team. They would have beat us by 10 goals.

I hope Tottenham draw them in the next round.

I hope we get their kids at the Lane tbh.

Let us just be grateful that we didn't play that Arsenal team. They would have beat us by 10 goals.

Really?

There's a few Paedophile jokes waiting to be cracked.

Guest kingdawson

Really?

ok that didnt sound right tbh. Yes Arsenals kids look a hell of a team, they have some players that are going to be immense in the future but i wouldnt be afraid to face them in a cup game at the lane (despite our s*** form).

Owen, Martins,Xisco,Beye,Guti and Colo are the only players I would keep out of that lot

The rest can go fuck themselves! Fucking do they not understand that we need something to cheer?

Only way we can scrape by until the Jan window is getting Keegan back under new owners, otherwise this team is going down and they deserve too, gutless overpaid wankers.

Law of averages had it that Spurs must be close to beating us sometime soon.

Rather it tonight than in the league.

Mind they will probably turn us over again judging by the way things are going.

There had better be some positive news on a buyer tomorrow

Guest Jawesome

Law of averages had it that Spurs must be close to beating us sometime soon.

Rather it tonight than in the league.

Mind they will probably turn us over again judging by the way things are going.

There had better be some positive news on a buyer tomorrow

Gateshead would turn us over atm.

Owen, Martins,Xisco,Beye,Guti and Colo are the only players I would keep out of that lot

The rest can go fuck themselves! Fucking do they not understand that we need something to cheer?

Only way we can scrape by until the Jan window is getting Keegan back under new owners, otherwise this team is going down and they deserve too, gutless overpaid wankers.

Agreed. I'd also keep Given and maybe Zoggy & Taylor (Cringes as awaits barrage of abuse). The rest are appaling

Just back from the game. Too fucked off to go into any depth but a few pointers:

Stadium was empty, obviously. 5 minutes before kick off there must have been about 10,000 there, I took pictures of this which I'll post when I can be arsed, but thankfully it filled out in the 5 minutes before kick off. Felt pretty eerie at the time.

Taylor....christ. It's bad enough that he lost the ball where he did but to Jamie O'Hara for fuck sake. Credit to the guy in the Gallowgate (who looked a bit like jimburst, incidentally) who ripped into Taylor and left on the spot. A very angry man.

Geremi is fucking shit.

Duff is really fucking shit.

Butt is absolutely really fucking shit.

Cacapa wasn't as bad as I thought he would be in midfield - no, he's not the answer, but he wasn't completely shit.

Martins is lost without service, obviously.

Owen took his goal well but it's a shame to see our number 1 talisman 10 yards outside his own box looking for the ball.

Zog tried a lot, ran down some pointless avenues and inexplicably showed Lennon on to his right for their 1st goal. Should play on the left of a 3 in midfield definitely.

Bassong - canny player, encouraging.

Colo - Aye.

We looked so much better in a 4-3-3, it just makes sense without a creative midfield player. Unfortunately Butt is the only one who can play the DM role, put Zog to the left and *sigh* Geremi to the right, Owen/Martins/Xisco up top and see what happens. Anything's better than watching an hour of backwards passing until the other team inevitably pick us off.

Also Chris Foy had an absolute shitter.

Agreed. I'd also keep Given and maybe Zoggy & Taylor (Cringes as awaits barrage of abuse). The rest are appaling

Missed Given and Harper but Zoggy and Taylor will not get any better, and that's a FACT! Taylor and his new contract, what a fucking joke!

Guest Jawesome

Just back from the game. Too fucked off to go into any depth but a few pointers:

Credit to the guy in the Gallowgate (who looked a bit like jimburst, incidentally) who ripped into Taylor and left on the spot. A very angry man.

That might have been me!

Credit to the guy in the Gallowgate (who looked a bit like jimburst, incidentally) who ripped into Taylor and left on the spot. A very angry man.

That might have been me!

I believe the phrase "he's utter dogshite" was uttered :lol:

Guest Jawesome

That might have been me!

I believe the phrase "he's utter dogshite" was uttered :lol:

Aye, hahah.  Sorry about that.  I think I mentioned Shields in there somewhere as well.

I can take losing but not to them cunts. I'm absolutely fucking sick.

A few of our mob actually played quite well but some of them, Jesus Christ. Geremi was totally inept, Taylor is a total joke of a defender and Butt was finished three year ago.

As for the pick of the bunch, tonight was the angriest I've ever been with Damien Duff. I can't believe we had the whole summer and we didn't flog him, give him away, tear his contract up or simply kick the fucker down a flight of stairs. A disgusting shambolic weed of a player who should never ever pull that shirt on again.

Geremi produced 4 of the flattest corners I have ever seen btw. Was disgusting.

What annoys me most about Duff is he's so easy to defend against. He thinks about taking his man on and just can't do it so he turns round passes backwards. Adds nothing to the team whatsoever

I can take losing but not to them c***s. I'm absolutely f***ing sick.

A few of our mob actually played quite well but some of them, Jesus Christ. Geremi was totally inept, Taylor is a total joke of a defender and Butt was finished three year ago.

As for the pick of the bunch, tonight was the angriest I've ever been with Damien Duff. I can't believe we had the whole summer and we didn't flog him, give him away, tear his contract up or simply kick the fucker down a flight of stairs. A disgusting shambolic weed of a player who should never ever pull that shirt on again.

I honestly believe if we had brought in a young foreign manager willing to be more of a coach, we would have seen Smith, Barton, Duff, Taylor and Milner go.

I just keep laughing at everything now. I've gotten so angry I can no longer feel that emotion naymore. I'm just in fits of laughter at the utter patheticness of us.