Newcastle 1 - 2 Spurs (Carling Cup) - 24/09/08 - post match reaction from p15

Dave

As for the pick of the bunch, tonight was the angriest I've ever been with Damien Duff. I can't believe we had the whole summer and we didn't flog him, give him away, tear his contract up or simply kick the fucker down a flight of stairs. A disgusting shambolic weed of a player who should never ever pull that shirt on again.

totally agree, but it would cost us money to gid rid of the cunt, no fucker in this world will give that useless cunt £70k a week, except us.

Was finished 3 seasons back.

I must be in the minority, but I thought Butt did OK tonight and was perhaps the best of a bad bunch. At least he tried to make things happen, rather than hide as others did. The blame needs to be pointed elsewhere, IMO.

Besides that piece of shit for the first goal I thought Butt was decent. Set up plenty of attacks with his tackles.

I must be in the minority, but I thought Butt did OK tonight and was perhaps the best of a bad bunch. At least he tried to make things happen, rather than hide as others did. The blame needs to be pointed elsewhere, IMO.

I agree with ya mate. But yeah, we're a minority.

I nearly flung me remote through the TV when Butt 'passed' the ball to their player five yards away which led to their first goal. He really is absolutely f***ing dogshit!!!!

As for the quotes above....unbelievable!! He is beyond rubbish.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

I nearly flung me remote through the TV when Butt 'passed' the ball to their player five yards away which led to their first goal. He really is absolutely f***ing dogshit!!!!

As for the quotes above....unbelievable!! He is beyond rubbish.

Quoted for truth.

Two s**** teams but theres may have cost more to put together & that is why they are 1st bottom.

Geremi, Butt & Caccapa are two slow, you could maybe have 1 of them in your starting 11 but all 3 is fooking mental.

What happened to the loan signing? Did he picke up the famous Newcastle training ground niggle?

Geremi produced 4 of the flattest corners I have ever seen btw. Was disgusting.

What annoys me most about Duff is he's so easy to defend against. He thinks about taking his man on and just can't do it so he turns round passes backwards. Adds nothing to the team whatsoever

That chance he missed because he pearolled it and gave the defender about three month to get back and clear it nearly had me burst a fucking blood vessel.

That and about two minutes before their goal where he picked the ball up in the centre in tons of space on the counter attack with Martins, Owen and N'Zogbia breaking ahead of him and he just dawdled forward aimlessly until a blue shirt walked up from behind and took him out. Fucking oxygen thief.

Geremi, Butt, Cacapa and to a slightly less extent Duff are finished as premierleague footballers.

Thought Cacapa looked decent. Looks able to pick out a pass. Shame we don't have someone who has the legs to do his running next to him though.

for Blackburn I'd go:

Given

Taylor      Colo      Bassong     Zog

Geremi Cacapa Gonzalez

Owen

Oba           Xisco

Geremi was shit tonight, but playing him on the wing is suicidal as he has zero pace, when he's in the middle he makes himself available and keeps the ball unlike Butt who is always at risk of giving it away in a dangerous position.

"Cacapa is fine" & "Cacapa looked decent" to think some people say the drugs are not good as they once were.

:lol: Dont knock it till you've tried it. ;)

:pow:

If a few cowies improve the game to the extent you think Cacapa is playing well, I think I will have to take some on board pre match.

"Cacapa is fine" & "Cacapa looked decent" to think some people say the drugs are not good as they once were.

If a few cowies improve the game to the extent you think Cacapa is playing well, I think I will have to take some on board pre match.

Fuck the protest man, tune in and drop out.

f*** the protest man, tune in and drop out.

Could you imgaine the match banter man "ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLREEEEEEEEEEEEET, whats your name, where your from", "YOUR CLASS YOU, I AM GOING TO SIT NEXT YOU EVERYGAME" , "DO YOU THINK KEVIN KEEGAN IS LIKE YODA".