If Kevin Keegan Returned, Will You Forgive Him?

Guest shearer_united
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest shearer_united

Kevin Keegan left in a bad time and things have gotten worse since he left.

The question, will you give him another chance (again) if he was appointed by our new owner(s), and will you support him to fullest?

Please debate.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

The question, will you give him another chance (again) if he was appointed by our new owner(s), and will you support him to fullest?

Please debate.

Idiot

Will always give KK a THIRD CHANCE as imho his job was untenable under the current regime but tbh i am now angry that he did leave due to the position we are now in and i would have given him a lot more respect if he had stayed and told us he had not been backed and supported from above .This man gave me and the rest of us who can remember the most pleasure and pride in our team both as a player and manager and i will never forget that . O0

Please debate.

I would support him by proxy of supporting the club.  He would be our manager and I would want him to succeed.  Never a question in my mind. 

Would I be apprehensive about the appointment?  Without a doubt.

Guest shearer_united

We need to get past the Keegan obsession. New manager, new owners, new ideas and then we need stability.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Keyword in your post: "stability" << absolutely vital. :)

In the complete and utter absense of any suitable candidates for the managerial job, surely Keegan on a 3 year deal will provide said stability.

It is rubbish to suggest we are waiting for him to go in a huff when things don't go his way. Any manager worth his salt would have left this club 3 weeks ago and KK has exposed Ashley and his gang for the clueless f***wits that they clearly are. Better to find out sooner rather than later.

Surely KK would have been doing the club a disservice if he quietly got on with it and lived with the lies Ashley and co have clearly been portraying.

Nothing to forgive - he was being undermined as manager and walked ; most would do the same.

End of story.

I thought that at the start, but as time goes by and the more shit we get in, the more I cant help but think that he must have known something wasn't right prior to 2 hours before the deadline. Although he may have been right to walk, he's put us right in the shit for doing so when he did.

I am absolutely sick of Newcastle fans being rightly presented like an abused and beaten wife prepared to accept her abusing husband back unconditionally.

Revolted at our stupid imbecilic mindlessness actually.

No he is a c***.

Wouldn't perhaps say that though !  mackems.gif

Forgive him for what? Results have vindicated his decision surely.

Er, no - his decision has caused the results IMO... we'd still be doing alright if he hadn't walked away.

I would get behind him if he returned, but for me the recent incidents have soured my love for Keegan permanently. He'll never mean the same to me after this as he did before, and that's maybe the saddest thing about the whole debacle.