Martins out for six weeks, Gonzalez out until...?

KaKa

I actually think we are getting relegated this season.

Lord have mercy on us.

:weep:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/newcastle/article4828587.ece

Newcastle received a further blow yesterday when they learnt that Obafemi Martins, the forward, faces a layoff of up to six weeks, after his knee suffered an adverse reaction to his return to action against Tottenham.

Watch Owen limp off injured after 20 minutes while we're 1-0 down on Saturday now too. f***ing hell, things just can't get any worse now.

Yet somehow with Newcastle they always do. It's like we're powerless to do anything as we have to watch our season die off in the first 5 weeks.

Guest KeithKettleborough

Well I am not surprised. Watching the game I was expecting Martins to be taken off after maybe an hour, after all he was just back from injury but rather surprisingly he stayed on. I would have thought it would have been better to sub him in order to keep him fit for the more important task of staying up but obviously Hughton never thought about that.

We're doomed, doomed!! :kasper:

Guest Darth Toon

This is what happens when a team is in freefall - people keep saying "we'll be fine when the injured players are all fit", but they just don't get fit, and if they do others get injured.

This is starting to have relegation written all over it - Martins is one of our very few matchwinners. Something happens to Owen and we're utterly screwed.

This is what happens when a team is in freefall - people keep saying "we'll be fine when the injured players are all fit", but they just don't get fit, and if they do others get injured.

This is starting to have relegation written all over it - Martins is one of our very few matchwinners. When something happens to Owen we're utterly screwed.

Small ammendment