Coloccini wants out; Sevilla confirm interest

Guest Howaythetoon

He need a competent partner next to him mind.

makes me feel sick when i think of what him and Faye would have been like.

This. On paper at least, a fantastic combination.

Faye is by no means a great defender average at reading the game etc but he is just perfect foil for Colo imo.

He need a competent partner next to him mind.

makes me feel sick when i think of what him and Faye would have been like.

This. On paper at least, a fantastic combination.

Faye is by no means a great defender average at reading the game etc but he is just perfect foil for Colo imo.

Yup.

I would say he's a beast but I can't say that as Northern Monkey would scorn me for doing so.

said at the time that selling Faye was one of the biggest and most ridiculous mistakes of recent time

I agree, it completely blew me away. Such a bizarre decision considering he was our best CB the previous season.

Has it ever actually come out about Faye, other than through hearsay? Was gutted to see him go as well, especially when you looked at the quality of our other centre-halves at the time.

Cannot believe Andy Gray tried to blame Beye for their first goal today, when it was Taylor who completely lost Cisse.

Absolutely phenomenal yesterday.

First few games were a bit average, however since the Everton game he's been absolutely fantastic.

Having Faye next to him would've been perfect, because Faye is the dominant player in the air that Coloccini isn't, however on the floor (perhaps Faye's weakness), nothing gets past Coloccini.

Oh well, we've got to make do with Taylor now :(

I think colo looks like a 25 million pound DM but thats just me. He is a good CB but a better DM imo.

Sorry but he isn't better in a position he's never played.

he's played there plenty of times before he came here

I think colo looks like a 25 million pound DM but thats just me. He is a good CB but a better DM imo.

For who? Not for Deportivo.

im pretty sure he did

For who? Not for Deportivo.

wrong

Apart from the goal, looked really good again to me did a lot of organizing today too which i thought was good. Thought he was unlucky for the goal but considering all the pressure on us in that second half, its good that only one chance went through from about 7.

To be fair to him on the goal he was tracking the run of the player then the ball was played inside of him and he couldn't change his run in time.

Apart from the goal, looked really good again to me did a lot of organizing today too which i thought was good. Thought he was unlucky for the goal but considering all the pressure on us in that second half, its good that only one chance went through from about 7.

To be fair to him on the goal he was tracking the run of the player then the ball was played inside of him and he couldn't change his run in time.

if it had been taylor ?

if it had been taylor ?

Would've gone down clutching his chest.