Coloccini wants out; Sevilla confirm interest

Guest Howaythetoon

Taylor and Bassong are the best combination.

You've got to be joking.

You've doubted me before haven't you .............

We'll concede a penalty every game with those two together.

My main issue with Taylor aren't his attributes, but the fact that he hides when he is needed defensively. How many games have we seen where Taylor literally disappears from the game and his partner is left to do most if not all of the defending?

I'm glad other people have noticed this as well.

How does he make so many mistakes then? ???

You've got to be joking.

My main issue with Taylor aren't his attributes, but the fact that he hides when he is needed defensively. How many games have we seen where Taylor literally disappears from the game and his partner is left to do most if not all of the defending?

Because when things do come his way he can't handle things. It's true though, whenever we need players to stand up he hides away from the action, then as soon as the incident happens just stands there and points. Total cowardice. Then he tries and plays the battling Geordie lad role by doing stupid things that he thinks will win him points with the crowd, clattering into Reina for example.

Despite the fact that he doesn't have the abilities to be a good player anyway, that's what makes good players and separates the good players from the great players. Look at someone like Gazza, even when he was having a bad game, he never hid, never. When some people with that much talent do. Obviously he knew how good he was so that helped. But if you haven't got the ability to start with at least try your best to make it up with any kind of character you have. Something going by Taylor's performances on the pitch he doesn't have, then he comes out to the press talking all of this rubbish, he's a fraud. Simple as.

You've got to be joking.

Because when things do come his way he can't handle things. It's true though, whenever we need players to stand up he hides away from the action, then as soon as the incident happens just stands there and points. Total cowardice. Then he tries and plays the battling Geordie lad role by doing stupid things that he thinks will win him points with the crowd, clattering into Reina for example.

Despite the fact that he doesn't have the abilities to be a good player anyway, that's what makes good players and separates the good players from the great players. Look at someone like Gazza, even when he was having a bad game, he never hid, never. When some people with that much talent do. Obviously he knew how good he was so that helped. But if you haven't got the ability to start with at least try your best to make it up with any kind of character you have. Something going by Taylor's performances on the pitch he doesn't have, then he comes out to the press talking all of this rubbish, he's a fraud. Simple as.

which should have earned him a red card, when we already had Beye and Enrique injured and Bassong suspensed

ridiculous

Coloccini Surprised By Relegation - But Will Fight On

Fabricio Coloccini was signed by Newcastle essentially without any input from then manager Kevin Keegan.

And while Fabricio had a good start to the season for Newcastle, he has suffered a loss in form, like many Newcastle players, due in large part to the side being completely decimated by injuries to some of Newcastle’s better players like Beye, Martins, Guthrie, Barton, Smith, Gonzalez, Viduka, Ameobi and Cacapa.

But Newcastle always seem to have more injuries than other side, and that being the case we need a bigger squad than most, rather than a smaller one, which we have at the moment.

The Argentine International, who last week was left out of the Argentine squad has talked to the News Of The World today:

“I thought we would be higher up the table and going for either the Champions League or the UEFA Cup. My thoughts have had to change. We are down the table.”

“I thought we would be higher in the league. I did not think when I joined that we would be at the bottom.”

“The change of manager made it more difficult. I was surprised Keegan left because at that moment the team was doing good, we had good results in the league and the Carling Cup.”

“It was a major surprise when he left the club.” “What has gone on has made it more difficult but we cannot think about what has happened to the club.”

“We have to think about the football. That is more important.” “Have I considered relegation? We are near the relegation zone. I am aware of that.”

“We have to win the next match to get away from it. It is very important we are getting new players. We have needed them.”

“They will come in and they will help the team. I have played every game. I have not hidden from the challenge.”

Guest Toon Lad

Absolute s***.

Waste of near £10m quid, another Boumsong, lets just hope he's held his value across Europe and we can get our money back. He's simply not a Premiership CB, get rid.

your an idiot...

Absolute shit.

Waste of near £10m quid, another Boumsong, lets just hope he's held his value across Europe and we can get our money back. He's simply not a Premiership CB, get rid.

Disagree.  He fucked up the off-side trap and should have stayed with his man, but apart of that he's been fine.

It's at the other end of the pitch where we have been woeful.

Absolute s***.

your an idiot...

'your'? You mean 'you are' surely?

At least get it right if you are going to insult someone you prized moron.

Extremely poor today, someone with his experience should be a lot more switched on than that for fuck sakes. If it was bassong making the mistakes you could understand. Sort it out please Colo.

What exactly has he done wrong, other than attempting to play offside for the goal?

Extremely poor today, someone with his experience should be a lot more switched on than that for fuck sakes. If it was bassong making the mistakes you could understand. Sort it out please Colo.

What exactly has he done wrong, other than attempting to play offside for the goal?

This.

Looked shaky all game, lost out to chopra was it in the last 15, had another dodgy moment in the box and I'm sure there was another thing. Very poor today.

Looked shaky all game, lost out to chopra was it in the last 15, had another dodgy moment in the box and I'm sure there was another thing. Very poor today.

Still the best alternative there. Taylor touched the ball 1 time as CD and it almost resulted in a goal to Chopra.