Coloccini wants out; Sevilla confirm interest

Guest Howaythetoon

He's amongst the least of our worries imo. Have you seen some of the dross playing at centre half for the likes of Wigan, Fulham and West Ham?

The problem remains the pitiful midfield (yes I'm aware he was in it tonight, he's a centre half).

More bad games than good. :(

simply hasn't got the pace for the premiership unfortunley will defo leave end of the season imo

Give me 10 of the best premiership central defenders and I'll bet Colo's as quick or quicker than half of them. Pace isn't essential for a CB if they read the game well, and tackle well.

Colo just needs to fine tune his game to the premiership tbh, he's playing in a shite team atm and played out of position tonight. You really cant expect him to thrive under these circumstances.

Fine tune?  Fucking hell :lol:

Colo just needs to fine tune his game to the premiership tbh, he's playing in a s**** team atm and played out of position tonight. You really cant expect him to thrive under these circumstances.

He is part of the shit team. He has never looked look good a bit like fella at left back but as they are all we have lets hop they become class acts on Sunday.

Colo just needs to fine tune his game to the premiership tbh, he's playing in a s**** team atm and played out of position tonight. You really cant expect him to thrive under these circumstances.

He is part of the shit team. He has never looked look good a bit like fella at left back but as they are all we have lets hop they become class acts on Sunday.

I think he looked good when him and Bassong had a run together in the heart of defence at the time when we were playing defensively and picking up points. since then theyve both deteriorated - cant say why exactly - has morale dropped, is it due to injuries elsewhere in the side or have they been 'sussed' by other sides who target their weaknesses 2nd time round.

He's amongst the least of our worries imo. Have you seen some of the dross playing at centre half for the likes of Wigan, Fulham and West Ham?

The problem remains the pitiful midfield (yes I'm aware he was in it tonight, he's a centre half).

I agree, he's just another player struggling because we've got nowt in the middle.

Coloccini as Wullie said is the least of our worries. Him and Bassong have looked good in defence, it's the woeful midfield and attack that needs to be looked at first. Ball retention starts there. There's precisely none in our team

Finally some sense. I know some prick called Jaysun was going apeshit in the match thread  tonight but Colo was playing as an emergency midfielder.

He is part of the s*** team. He has never looked look good a bit like fella at left back but as they are all we have lets hop they become class acts on Sunday.

I think he looked good when him and Bassong had a run together in the heart of defence at the time when we were playing defensively and picking up points.

There is no denying they looked better when the whole team was defending.

Coloccini as Wullie said is the least of our worries. Him and Bassong have looked good in defence, it's the woeful midfield and attack that needs to be looked at first. Ball retention starts there. There's precisely none in our team

Having pissed the majority of our summer transfer budget up the wall on him, I'd say he's a major worry tbh.

Finally some sense. I know some prick called Jaysun was going apeshit in the match thread  tonight but Colo was playing as an emergency midfielder.

Some of the flock on here led us to believe he could play that role, not sure if they had watched him do this in La Liga or FM/CM still awaiting confirmation on that.

If we're going to at least start having a decent go at not getting relegated, he needs to start playing like a £10m centre half pretty quickly.

I think our midfield learning how to find a Newcastle player with a pass will do more.

He's had 5 months in the premier league, 3 different managers, 2 completely out of their depth. He's played alongside only 2 competent defenders in that entire time, a keeper who cant organise and a totally non-existent midfield

let's give the guy a break. He's hasn't looked like a £10m defender but he hasn't looked like Taylor, Ramage or Boumsong either

He's had 5 months in the premier league, 3 different managers, 2 completely out of their depth. He's played alongside only 2 competent defenders in that entire time, a keeper who cant organise and a totally non-existent midfield

let's give the guy a break. He's hasn't looked like a £10m defender but he hasn't looked like Taylor, Ramage or Boumsong either

When are we allowed to say he's not been good enough?  When he's gone in the summer having been relegated as the most expensive defender in the club's history?

When are we allowed to say he's not been good enough?  When he's gone in the summer having been relegated as the most expensive defender in the club's history?

The lad needs a season in a normally funtioning team, not this shower of s****.

Guest neesy111

The lad needs a season in a normally funtioning team, not this shower of shite.

if bassong can play well in this team why can't colo?