Coloccini wants out; Sevilla confirm interest

Guest Howaythetoon

Colo is a liability. Put him in the DMC role and let him settle there. He hasn't got the strength or aerial ability to make it as a CB in the prem, and what i thought he'd be good at, decision making, anticipation he's failing big time, but i can put that down to two things, one he's not used to being this rushed, the other, the team around him and certainly whats in front of him.

But as it stands, i do not feel confident with Colo there, he's just waiting to make a mistake time and time again.

We were a more solid unit when Habib was back there. Wasn't Vidic pretty poor his first season? Evra too?

So people keep saying. Yet Bassong has managed to look good. 5 times cheaper while years younger and far less experience at top flight.

Extremely poor today, someone with his experience should be a lot more switched on than that for f*** sakes. If it was bassong making the mistakes you could understand. Sort it out please Colo.

What exactly has he done wrong, other than attempting to play offside for the goal?

This.

Yep, I'd say 9 defenders out of 10 would have done that. He wasn't to know both Bassong AND Jones would miss the ball when it was heading straight for them.

Colo is a liability. Put him in the DMC role and let him settle there. He hasn't got the strength or aerial ability to make it as a CB in the prem, and what i thought he'd be good at, decision making, anticipation he's failing big time, but i can put that down to two things, one he's not used to being this rushed, the other, the team around him and certainly whats in front of him.

But as it stands, i do not feel confident with Colo there, he's just waiting to make a mistake time and time again.

He will come good. Although it is all turning a little Boumsong at the moment.

Colo has been average/poor most of the season, to many delude yourselves on here because you dont like the idea we wasted money.

ALL of our players have been average all season.

Stick Rio Ferdinand in our defence and he'd look average.

Colo has been average/poor most of the season, to many delude yourselves on here because you dont like the idea we wasted money.

Yet Bassong looks class. IS Bassong better than Ferdinand?  mackems.gif

The lengths some people will go to defend Colo are really staggering.

I thinkhe's been generally ok this season however as I said today he was clearly poor. It was his mistake for the goal, if that was Titus he would of been ripped to shreds for that.

Taylor would have been pitch forked.

Some won't get over Taylor winning us a penalty and keeping us from defeat while Colo caused it.

I thinkhe's been generally ok this season however as I said today he was clearly poor. It was his mistake for the goal, if that was Titus he would of been ripped to shreds for that.

Some won't get over Taylor winning us a penalty and keeping us from defeat while Colo caused it.

No need for agendas. I don't think there was one Toon fan who wasn't cheering and applauding Tayls when he went down and the whistle blew.

And on the same not Colo rightfully got slated for his 'off-side trap.'

No need for agendas. I don't think there was one Toon fan who wasn't cheering and applauding Tayls when he went down and the whistle blew.

Fuk off with the agenda please, it doesn't dilute the facts.

But I mentioned the facts.

So did I.

Thought he did alright today. Was badly positioned for their goal and was let down by a shocking header from Butt which almost putt Chopra in, but other than that was relatively solid and used the ball well.

I thought he should have dealt with it actually. Chopra wasn't that near him when Butt headed it back.

He's done well to last a damn sight longer than Boumsong did, think he'll do a Vidic next season.

So did I.

*Head explodes.*

:lol:

I see Ferdinand as our Colo and Vidic as our Bassong. That's why I used that example. Vidic would look quality in this team ;)

I see Ferdinand as our Colo and Vidic as our Bassong. That's why I used that example. Vidic would look quality in this team ;)

See i just here people going 'oooo...how shit waz Vidic or Evra in their 1st season> now they're class!!!11!' as a defence for a different player, in a different team, with a different manager, with a different mentality, and a different standing and think.....irrelevant.

Guest Stephen927

Still getting used to this league in less than desirable circumstances.

If we had an alternative as good as him then I would consider giving him a bit of a rest. The alternative is Cacapa so I'm hoping he picks up his form.

Howay man Colo  :clap2: