England vs Kaz...Ka... Borat's Boys.

Neil

Guest The Libertine

"Fabio Capello is confident England will cope without skipper John Terry against Kazakhstan."

not too sure myself.

If Upson starts.... :iamatwat:

It's a tough one between him and Lescott as Lescott's been s*** this season.

To be honest man England have plenty of better centre halves.Nearly any one who is  English in the premiership is better than Upson tbh

Guest Heneage

Capello has baffled me here.

Upson playing for a team that just got spanked 3-1 and have been average this season. Jenas, bottom of the league and genuinely piss poor and has been poor himself. Beckham playing for one of the worst sides in the MLS with even Beckham struggling to carry the team along with Donovan, and not really earth shattering even corners being average.

There are 3 players who have been picked despite poor club form both personally and the team as a whole. Michael Owen however while his team have performed poorly has himself played well netting goals putting himself about.

My point is how can Mr Capello claim to be not choose Owen due to his clubs poor form and the fact that for a striker goal-scoring is not everything (What?!) when the players mentioned above aren't even doing that.

The most riduclous thing about this is the commentators sticking up for the players.They have being absymal.If this was Ireland drawing nil all they would be getting ripped to shreds.Also Capellos selections are a disgrace,Upson what the fuck?No Owen,not even on the bench

In games like this, it'd be nice to have a bit more quality from the full backs going forward. They can do a lot to open things up.

Walcott is very frustrating. His first touch is so poor at times, but with that pace of his, he will also produce two or three good situations for us.

I don't think we're playing all that badly. If we get one, that'll relax them and we'll stop snatching at our chances.

I think one of our failings is that England have one decent game and we think they're world beaters.

Capello will get it right, but we can't expect them to be brilliant every game. The result is the important thing, and we'll win this match.