The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Guest johnson293

Apolgies if its been posted already...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7865432.stm

"The Premier League has agreed to extend the transfer deadline for clubs who cannot complete deals because of the weather conditions.

The League said it would need e-mail confirmation from both teams to prove a deal had been agreed in principle.

It also need to be satisfied that it was the weather that had prevented the transfer being completed."

So it does seem that we would just need to agree a fee with the selling club (the agreements then sent to the FAPL), and then the players talks/medical can follow.

Not sure for how long though, but probably at least a day or two I would think to carry out those things.

My sources tell me we will sign fuck all and fat cashley just wanted to string us along whilst watching his favourite team and old saggy face try to spend their way up the league and add light weight midfielders and ex strikers to their crap team

Should we really write the window off already wasn't it extended or something (just got into the transfer loop)

Yeah Sky are just trying to add some drama.

As long as the deal is in progress apparently they'll get extra time to complete it.

Daft rumour on BBC about us getting Denilson on loan.

Never gonna happen if you ask me.

Well some guy had just previously said that Arshavin had got number 15. :razz:

Would make sense like the Keane deal at spurs as to why we are waiting so late.

We might only get them if Arseshaving and Keane goes through in time.

That said I'd be hugely shocked if we were in for Bent or Denilson.

This is mental i am sat hoping for this club do something that was never likely under the current ownership. Time to face facts while Ashey is here we will not be big movers in the transfer market.

Thats more like it SUPERTOON

ugh

Keane/Arshavin/Keane/Arshavin/Keane/Arshavin/Keane/Arshavin/Keane/Arshavin/Keane/Arshavin/Keane/Arshavin/Keane/Arshavin/Keane/Arshavin/Keane/Arshavin

Boring the shit out of me.

please tell me u cut and pasted all that? lol!