The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Spurs are such f***ing c***s.

How? because ssn reported this bollocks story (which i believe has some amount of truth to it) we're cunts?

Tbf, you lot have been cunts for long before ssn reported that bollocks story :razz:

No, you don't believe there is truth to it, you WANT to.

Nah not really bothered tbh. Still in tears at the prospect of the cartwheeling gimp returning.

:lol:

What's the other Spurs fans make of it? I couldn't get on GG earlier. Shit server tbh. :smug:

Why invite SSN to spend the day at the club and not give them any exclusives? Everything that has happened was foreseen to happen today and doesnt provide SSN with an advantage over their media rivals.

Sky probably asked to send someone there.  I don't think we invited them did we?  Doesn't sound like us.

Spurs are such f***ing c***s.

How? because ssn reported this bollocks story (which i believe has some amount of truth to it) we're c***s?

Tbf, you lot have been c***s for long before ssn reported that bollocks story :razz:

:-)))))

Getting SSN to the training ground is all a smokescreen so Dennis and the worldwide scouting network can get on with the job in peace down in London.

Have no fear, the system will save us, you just have to BELIEVE.

PS If we sign no-one it's because YOU didn't BELIEVE hard enough. Shame on you.

Anyone else think Kinnears transfer targets are to help his pronunciation? Taylor, fox, bent, nolan. Thats why xisco doesnt get a game, he cant pronounce it.

:kinnear:

Guest kingdawson

No, you don't believe there is truth to it, you WANT to.

Nah not really bothered tbh. Still in tears at the prospect of the cartwheeling gimp returning.

:lol:

What's the other Spurs fans make of it? I couldn't get on GG earlier. s*** server tbh. :smug:

Yeh the server was down for a while.

The vast majority are against his return and are pissed off. I'd say 90% are against it tbh (some much more then others).

Guest black n white

Ashley's blatantly getting pissed and laughing at the £8m profit he's made this month

Imo isnt profit, hopefully this will go towards the £100m we owe him, the sooner he gets that back the quicker he can fuck off unless he has changed the terms of the loan (that loan may not be interest free anymore) now that is skint.  

Getting SSN to the training ground is all a smokescreen so Dennis and the worldwide scouting network can get on with the job in peace down in London.

Have no fear, the system will save us, you just have to BELIEVE.

PS If we sign no-one it's because YOU didn't BELIEVE hard enough. Shame on you.

I love this guy!

Reminds me of me.

:smitten: